More Soxfest Info

CWSGuy406

What is the best Hotel to stay at if I go to Soxfest?

I'm just curious...

Is it possible to go there and not spend over $1,000

Try priceline and bid $48 for North Michigan Ave. Last year, it worked and you got the Hyatt. People have been getting the Hyatt for the week before Soxfest this year at the same price. Hopefully, the Soxfest weekend will work at this price as well. It did last year.

Try priceline and bid $48 for North Michigan Ave. Last year, it worked and you got the Hyatt. People have been getting the Hyatt for the week before Soxfest this year at the same price. Hopefully, the Soxfest weekend will work at this price as well. It did last year.

We got a package last year for about 300 dollars, hotel room, 2 passes for the weekend...not bad.

LOL -- I'm sure Brian would be thrilled with walking around with a nametag that says, "Hi, I'm Brian from Soxtalk!". :lol:

I hope I get a little drinky at the hotel, but I doubt it.  Bastards probably have the place rigged with cameras...  :lol:

kenny will hook us up dude

:lol:

Hey fellas, I'm thinking about going this year. For all those that have gone in the past: is it worth it? It looks like a friggin blast and I'd love to meet up with some of you guys to shoot the s***. Since I live in the city, I wouldn't need a hotel; would any of you have any idea how much it would cost with tickets, parking and the like, but without a hotel?

Believe it or not, I'll wear a name tag. Not a bad idea. ;) :lol:

Hey fellas, I'm thinking about going this year.  For all those that have gone in the past: is it worth it?  It looks like a friggin blast and I'd love to meet up with some of you guys to shoot the s***.  Since I live in the city, I wouldn't need a hotel; would any of you have any idea how much it would cost with tickets, parking and the like, but without a hotel?

Believe it or not, I'll wear a name tag.  Not a bad idea. ;)  :lol:

It is usually a great time. Make sure if you are 21+ to make it up the bar for one of the nights, as thats when you really get to meet people from the board. I have been for a few years now, and it has always been a blast.

I have always had good luck with Priceline in Chicago. I usually bid in the $60-$65 range, but have stayed at the W Hotel, the Westin Michigan Avenue and The Palmer House, to name a few.

I have gotten Hyatt's in other cities for $45, so the $48 makes sense. I just figured you'd have to go a little higher in Chicago.

I have always had good luck with Priceline in Chicago.  I usually bid in the $60-$65 range, but have stayed at the W Hotel, the Westin Michigan Avenue and The Palmer House, to name a few.

I have gotten Hyatt's in other cities for $45, so the $48 makes sense.  I just figured you'd have to go a little higher in Chicago.

check biddingfortravel.com before ever bidding on priceline. It will save you a lot of money if you travel a lot.