3,926 Posts

Wise Master Buehrle

I have now made my 3,926th post. It is a memorable post, for now I am free to speak of something that would be just as easy to say on my 3,925th post. This site is awesome and I love everyone who helped make it. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Zero, you got a little brown something on yer nose.

The jokes could go on for paragraphs on that one... :lol:

That was the slogan on a shirt given to me by Pee Wee fans after his infamous visit to the Adult Theater.

It still amazes me, to this day, that some people vilify Pee Wee for getting himself off but the same people idolize Magic Johnson, who did nothing but bang anything with a pulse, while married, all the while he was not practicing safe sex.

That was the slogan on a shirt given to me by Pee Wee fans after his infamous visit to the Adult Theater.

It still amazes me, to this day, that some people vilify Pee Wee for getting himself off but the same people idolize Magic Johnson, who did nothing but bang anything with a pulse, while married, all the while he was not practicing safe sex.

:lol: I never heard of that, so I tried to find a pic of the shirt somewhere online. I failed, but a couple places mention it. Along w/ another slogan: "Keep your head up"... Masturbation jokes are too easy.

You're right, it was a big overreaction.