BCS Bowls Announced

California was hosed, courtesty of Texas.  I'm not taking anything away from Texas, there an excellent football team, but they don't deserve to be in the BCS over Cal.

Both teams deserved to be in over Utah.

Shall we discuss the automatic bids so that some conferences are not left out? Should Michigan be in over Cal? Without an automatic bid, Michigan wouldn't be in.

I have to disagree that Michigan will beat Texas, Michigan does have a great offense and Texas is one dimensional. But everyone has known Texas is one dimensional all season long and Texas still had the number #2 rushing game in the nation at 302 yards per game. Michigans run defense is decent at 27th in the nation, but I don't think they can stop them enough. That and Texas still throws for 164 yards a game, which is more than I expected.

Cal is vulernable now in the passing game, they lost their leading receiver Geoff McArthur(862 yards) for the season. Their next highest receiver has a total of 414 yards on the year. They should try to smash Texas Tech in the mouth with Aarington and Lynch, thats what Texas did to Tech and Tech never did put 8 in the box.