Bulls

uhh, I always liked Glenn. He was always a heck of a shooter, but I think he's lost a step. He's getting old. I'd rather just keep AD. But...definetly get rid of the useless pieces of crap Tyson and Eddy...trade Eddy to the Grizzlies for James Posey or Shane Battier....thoughts?

uhh, I always liked Glenn.  He was always a heck of a shooter, but I think he's lost a step.  He's getting old.  I'd rather just keep AD.  But...definetly get rid of the useless pieces of crap Tyson and Eddy...trade Eddy to the Grizzlies for James Posey or Shane Battier....thoughts?

Why?

Glen>AD and it saves us so much money, its crazy.

There is not a single reason that makes sense not to do this.

Why?

Glen>AD and it saves us so much money, its crazy.

There is not a single reason that makes sense not to do this.

Well, I'm really indifferent on it. I like both of them, I suppose that would free up some major cap space. If it means a big free agent signing next offseason, then I'm all for it.

What do you think about the Eddy trade I proposed?

What are some of the major free agents to be next offseason...?

Did it say the 76ers would be interested?  B/c the Bulls "might be interested in trading antonio davis" for LeBron, but...  Why would the 76ers make that trade?

They have wanted to dump him for just about anything. He has been in like a 1000 rumors in the off-season and so far this year.

Well, I'm really indifferent on it.  I like both of them, I suppose that would free up some major cap space.  If it means a big free agent signing next offseason, then I'm all for it. 

What do you think about the Eddy trade I proposed?

What are some of the major free agents to be next offseason...?

http://www.realgm.com/src_freeagents.php