Opening Day '03

clujer420

Well, we've all been waiting seemingly forever, but we're now just hours away from the first pitch of the 2003 Sox season. We all know we have the talent to make some SERIOUS noise, but the only question remaining is whether or not we can make it all come together like we did in 2000. That was an extremely special year, but I truly believe that 2003 can dwarf it if things go right for us.

Don't worry about what the "experts" are saying. They are entitled to their opinions, regardless of how silly they may seem at times. Just remember what these guys say, though, because if the Sox prove them all wrong, they will more than likely hop on the bandwagon. :fyou bandwagon fans.

There are a few of you that I haven't exactly gotten along with recently, but what it's all about now is that we're all Sox fans, and we all want them to succeed in 2003. Let's hope our guys can make this a season we'll all never forget!

PS -- Do any of you want me to do my play-by-play during tomorrow's game? It's on WGN, and I'm sure most of you will be watching it, but if there are a few of you that want me to do the PBP, I can do it (the computer is 15 feet away from the TV :)). Just let me know -- otherwise I won't do it.

:bringit

Well, we've all been waiting seemingly forever, but we're now just hours away from the first pitch of the 2003 Sox season.  We all know we have the talent to make some SERIOUS noise, but the only question remaining is whether or not we can make it all come together like we did in 2000.  That was an extremely special year, but I truly believe that 2003 can dwarf it if things go right for us.

Don't worry about what the "experts" are saying.  They are entitled to their opinions, regardless of how silly they may seem at times.  Just remember what these guys say, though, because if the Sox prove them all wrong, they will more than likely hop on the bandwagon. :fyou bandwagon fans.

There are a few of you that I haven't exactly gotten along with recently, but what it's all about now is that we're all Sox fans, and we all want them to succeed in 2003.  Let's hope our guys can make this a season we'll all never forget!

PS -- Do any of you want me to do my play-by-play during tomorrow's game?  It's on WGN, and I'm sure most of you will be watching it, but if there are a few of you that want me to do the PBP, I can do it (the computer is 15 feet away from the TV :)).  Just let me know -- otherwise I won't do it.

:bringit

Hey clujer420, I am excited as you are and I bet all of us Sox fans cant sleep bcoz of the anticipation of the first game tomorrow. I think thats a good idea for you to do play by play bcoz you do an awesome job on it. I wont be able to catch the first 1:30hrs of the game bcoz I have a class. But I know as you always do will give me a recap of what has happened.

I agree with you regarding the so called experts. The game is played on the field and the SOX determine their own future not what the experts say. Who cares if we are the underdog and nobody picks the sox, we can just sneak in and the opponents wont know what happened to them. We have a good pitching staff and a great offense. The defense is the main question but I know they worked hard on that closely. Cant hardly wait! GO SOX!!!!!