5 to 1

hell yeah!!

:snr

question to ya'll down at the school: i know games are sold out, so is there anywhere to get tickets besides paying out the ass for scaplers? my gf goes to school there, and wants to get me and her tickets. she was under the impression that they were still availible. silly girl.

hell yeah!!

question to ya'll down at the school:  i know games are sold out, so is there anywhere to get tickets besides paying out the ass for scaplers?  my gf goes to school there, and wants to get me and her tickets.  she was under the impression that they were still availible.  silly girl.

My buddy swears that if you go up to scalpers after the tip-off, they'll be desperate to get rid of their tickets. ;)

hell yeah!!

question to ya'll down at the school:  i know games are sold out, so is there anywhere to get tickets besides paying out the ass for scaplers?  my gf goes to school there, and wants to get me and her tickets.  she was under the impression that they were still availible.  silly girl.

nope

last i heard the only tickets left were for games where the school is on xmas break.

of course i'm in the krush and get free season tickets

go me :D

hell yeah!!

IIRC the games the Illini play in Chicago at the UC still have tickets available.

thanks guys for the ticket info. hopefully something works out and i actually get to see a game.

of course i'm in the krush and get free season tickets

so how do u get in the Krush? seeing that i dont go there, im clueless on this, yet im curious on it.

I'm saving your sig too Chimpy.

kick ass sig, even if you didnt make it! :notworthy

thanks guys for the ticket info.  hopefully something works out and i actually get to see a game.

so how do u get in the Krush?  seeing that i dont go there, im clueless on this, yet im curious on it.

kick ass sig, even if you didnt make it!  :notworthy

http://www.illinipride.com/mbasketball/join.php

Last wednesday i get to watch #1 get pounded, this week i get to watch #1 pound. Awesome.

Krush time.

Also leapfrogged Kansas on the ESPN list.  Oh, Bill Self, thanks for the recruits, now a good coach can lead us to the promised land!!!

whoa, whoa, dont get too caught up w/ weber yet. IMO he still has a lot to prove to me in terms of recruiting. Can he pull the chicago and Stl guys, and can he recruit nationally? yes, he has been a very good coach so far but havent seen anything in terms of recruitment. no matter what happens this year, next year is gonna be huge

whoa, whoa, dont get too caught up w/ weber yet. IMO he still has a lot to prove to me in terms of recruiting. Can he pull the chicago and Stl guys, and can he recruit nationally? yes, he has been a very good coach so far but havent seen anything in terms of recruitment. no matter what happens this year, next year is gonna be huge

He has a great track record...18 years at Purdue under Keady...a great couple of years at SIU. I think he's proven that his motion offense and tough D work. I will give you the recruiting thing, but that's just as much his assistants as it is him. Wayne McClain has an in to Peoria (obviously since he was a coach there for so many years) and I think he just hired a new asst. coach who is excellent in recruiting. I'm not saying he's on the level of a Coach K, Lute Olson, John Wooden, but he's in the 2nd or 3rd tier of good coaches!

He has a great track record...18 years at Purdue under Keady...a great couple of years at SIU.  I think he's proven that his motion offense and tough D work.  I will give you the recruiting thing, but that's just as much his assistants as it is him.  Wayne McClain has an in to Peoria (obviously since he was a coach there for so many  years) and I think he just hired a new asst. coach who is excellent in recruiting.  I'm not saying he's on the level of a Coach K, Lute Olson, John Wooden, but he's in the 2nd or 3rd tier of good coaches!

oh no question. im not doubting anything about his motion offense and the rest of his coaching talent, he w/o a doubt can coach, i just wanna see him get the blue chippers from the area. i know he only had 2 scholarships to give out this year, but calvin brock and shaun pruitt are not wat i had in mind. they are both 3 star recruits.

oh no question. im not doubting anything about his motion offense and the rest of his coaching talent, he w/o a doubt can coach, i just wanna see him get the blue chippers from the area. i know he only had 2 scholarships to give out this year, but calvin brock and shaun pruitt are not wat i had in mind. they are both 3 star recruits.

Actually Calvin Brock and Pruitt were both 4 star recruits and top 100 type players, not to mention that they were the 2nd and 3rd best players in Illinois last year behind a guy who was a top 5 pick in the NBA draft. Those were the blue chippers from Illinois last year. What could you have possibly have had in mind for last year?

Edited by whitesoxfan99

Too bad you're not on the floor rolleyes.gif

:finger

hey now...i CAN be on the floor, all i had to do was wait 2 1/2 hours outside the doors before they opened, all so i could stand next to you tonight

...which by the way is well worth it ladies :wub: :lol:

Nothing like rolling in 25 mins before the doors open

Pruitt tonight = Terrible. I've yet to see anything from this guy.

Another test at Georgetown Thursday.

Before tonight, Pruitt had looked good to me. He is very aggressive on offense, tonight he was overly aggressive and do that he had a couple travels while trying to make post moves. He's a good rebounder and he has the physical tools to be a great college big man.