Anybody Got NBA Insider

Bulls get:  Bobby Simmons and Chris Wilcox

Clippers get:  Mike Dunleavy, Jr.

Warriors get:  Eddy Curry

wow, i would do it in a heartbeat. if we got ONLY bobby simmons i would do it. BTW is this just a suggestion by Ford, or an actual deal that has a chance of happening

wow, i would do it in a heartbeat. if we got ONLY bobby simmons i would do it. BTW is this just a suggestion by Ford, or an actual deal that has a chance of happening

It says "a source in Chicago." Basically, it says the Warriors are looking at Curry. wondering if Dunleavy, Sr. is overrating Dunleavy, Jr. and the Bulls would be better if they had Wilcox at the 4 and Chandler at the 5.

I really don't see how that deal makes sense for the Clippers. Simmons has outplayed Dunleavy so far this year. They are the same age and I would assume Dunleavy makes more money due to his draft position. And then they'd throw in Wilcox too? If the Bulls can get this deal, I think It'd be pretty stupid to pass on it.

wilcox is a stud.

simmons makes this deal an absolute no brainer.

i'd give up curry for wilcox straight up.

i like the thought of tyson in the middle.

he's got the energy to get 12 boards a night and alter a few shots.

play a Camby role for us.

He got another Double Double tonight while Curry didn't do s***. I think Chandler might finally be getting it.

I really don't see how that deal makes sense for the Clippers. Simmons has outplayed Dunleavy so far this year. They are the same age and I would assume Dunleavy makes more money due to his draft position. And then they'd throw in Wilcox too? If the Bulls can get this deal, I think It'd be pretty stupid to pass on it.

It doesn't. Simmons has been outplaying Dunleavy. The only explaination is it is the Clippers.

It doesn't. Simmons has been outplaying Dunleavy. The only explaination is it is the Clippers.

Like father, like son I suppose. The Warriors really want a high post center, who can pass the ball around, whether Curry is that guy I don't know, but Adonal Foyle certainly ain't.

The latest Eddy Curry trade rumor lived a short life Monday before Los Angeles Clippers general manager Elgin Baylor shot it down.

Baylor was dumbfounded by the idea of a three-way deal that had the Bulls sending Curry to Golden State, the Warriors sending small forward Mike Dunleavy to the Clippers and the Clippers sending forward-center Chris Wilcox and forward Bobby Simmons to the Bulls.

"I would be crazy to do something like that,'' Baylor said. "Those two guys are having career seasons, and our team is off to a great start, our best in years. Why would I want to mess up a chemistry by giving away two very good players for one? Some of these rumors are downright crazy and really can't be done for salary-cap reasons.''

End of that rumor.