Hi People...

BridgeportHeather

Good evening, Sox fans. Checking out things here for the first time in quite a while, because I got rather sick of the bickering that goes around here (you know who you are, and you must grow up). I miss how this place used to be back in 2001! It seems like many of the good posters have been run off. :(

As a few of you know, I started my full-time teaching career this academic year, and am heavily enjoying teaching at Bogan High School. In just about TWO WEEKS, I'll be completely moved in to my own apartment in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago, just 7 blocks northwest of Comiskey Park.

Just 4 more months left til Comiskey Park opens up again...How are things going with you guys?

I'm teaching all Algebra I, so around 90% of my students are Freshmen. The kids are for the most part well-behaved. I was having problems with my end-of-the-day double-period inclusion class; however, they've been excellent the past 4 days...no complaining here on that!

Most of the faculty, staff, and students there are Sox fans too, which is always a plus. There are a few Cub fans as well, but they always get "snuffed out" by us.

How's your linguistic studies been going?

No complaints--presenting the data and analysis I conducted this term tomorrow. Yikes. Although, I must add, the data is gorgeous and the stats almost made me weep with joy.

No master's thesis yet, but hopefully I'll have it together before Christmas--then I can get jumping on that running next january. :)

Funny you should show up Heather.

I drove past Bogan last weekend, returning from UIC, and wondered whether you survived. :lol:

Far as the reference to bickering, it's well deserved following another year of mediocrity. Posting in 2001 must have been easier following a divisional championship.

Good evening, Sox fans.  Checking out things here for the first time in quite a while, because I got rather sick of the bickering that goes around here (you know who you are, and you must grow up).  I miss how this place used to be back in 2001!  It seems like many of the good posters have been run off. :(

As a few of you know, I started my full-time teaching career this academic year, and am heavily enjoying teaching at Bogan High School.  In just about TWO WEEKS, I'll be completely moved in to my own apartment in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago, just 7 blocks northwest of Comiskey Park.

Just 4 more months left til Comiskey Park opens up again...How are things going with you guys?

What's up Heather, glad you can check in...gotta come back more often..

Glad everything is coming together for ya..graet Job, own apartment.. :headbang

Very cool :cheers

Good evening, Sox fans.  Checking out things here for the first time in quite a while, because I got rather sick of the bickering that goes around here (you know who you are, and you must grow up).  I miss how this place used to be back in 2001!  It seems like many of the good posters have been run off. :(

As a few of you know, I started my full-time teaching career this academic year, and am heavily enjoying teaching at Bogan High School.  In just about TWO WEEKS, I'll be completely moved in to my own apartment in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago, just 7 blocks northwest of Comiskey Park.

Do we know you?

Good to see ya drop in. :cheers

Heather Lee....how are ya stranger?? I've seen ya sign on AIM a few times, but never sent ya a line. Nice to hear that you are now officially molding the minds of the youth :P I havent been back to Chicag since the KC series whenever that was that I met you, KochThis, CubKilla, damn....some others I forget (whoops)

I've been kinda away from Soxtalk alot too, work + Real Life = sucky. Nice to see ya drop by though!