Dec. 7 Holiday Poll ~ Santa

Texsox

At what age did you discover there is no Santa?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you discover there is no Santa?

• <7
    • >12

WTF??? You mean to tell me there really is no Santa?? Ohhh man now I suppose you will tell me there isn't an Easter bunny either... :bang  :lol:

As part of some sweeping marriage reform bill, Ashcroft eliminated the Tooth Fairy ;)

I used to think that there was no Santa. Then I became a father. Watching my kid's exp[erience so much joy on Christmas morning that they would just shake uncontrollably told me I had it all wrong. Santa is alive and well in the heart, soul and spirit of everyone that loves their children and passes on the magical joy of Christmas to the next generation.

I used to think that there was no Santa.  Then I became a father.  Watching my kid's exp[erience so much joy on Christmas morning that they would just shake uncontrollably told me I had it all wrong.  Santa is alive and well in the heart, soul and spirit of everyone that loves their children and passes on the magical joy of Christmas to the next generation.

Wow, that made me kind of all warm and fuzzy inside :)

I used to think that there was no Santa.  Then I became a father.  Watching my kid's exp[erience so much joy on Christmas morning that they would just shake uncontrollably told me I had it all wrong.  Santa is alive and well in the heart, soul and spirit of everyone that loves their children and passes on the magical joy of Christmas to the next generation.

:wub: I just got a man crush as YASNY :ph34r: :notworthy :)