Anyone on the Tri-State this morning after 8?

Queen Prawn

That was one horrible crash. One semi smashed into a wall, another on its side and then there were a limo and a pick up there (neither looked terribly damaged from my vantage point (north bound on the Tri-State). I couldn't see if there were other cars or not though, but it looked pretty bad. State Police are saying the earliest they expect to be out of there is 3PM. :o

I hope everyone survived, but the condition of one of the trucks makes me think that someone might not have made it. :pray

I left early this morning.. Jim just came up to tell me what happened. The limo hydroplaned into the pickup. That was the only reactionary accident. Thank God.

Took him almost 50 minutes to get off at Roosevelt. Not going to be a fun ride this afternoon..

I am wondering what happened to the semis. There was almost nothing left of the one and the other was twisted and on its side.

From what I see on a regular basis, I wouldn't be surprised to read that the semis were cut off by some one in a car.

In any case, I hope everyone involved is okay.

I am wondering what happened to the semis.  There was almost nothing left of the one and the other was twisted and on its side.

From what I see on a regular basis, I wouldn't be surprised to read that the semis were cut off by some one in a car.

In any case, I hope everyone involved is okay.

Jim said he was in the far right lane, saw the semi on it's side sliding, and then the limo. He said it all happened in less than 10 seconds. He thinks the one that was smashed into the wall started it, but he's not sure. No other cars were involved that he could see. I must have just missed it.. which is good. I get freaked out easily by accidents since that asshole hit me by the White Hen. :angry:

I left early this morning.. Jim just came up to tell me what happened. The limo hydroplaned into the pickup. That was the only reactionary accident. Thank God.

Took him almost 50 minutes to get off at Roosevelt. Not going to be a fun ride this afternoon..

And winter hasn't even really kicked into high gear yet... that's what is scary.

Jim said he was in the far right lane, saw the semi on it's side sliding, and then the limo. He said it all happened in less than 10 seconds. He thinks the one that was smashed into the wall started it, but he's not sure. No other cars were involved that he could see. I must have just missed it.. which is good. I get freaked out easily by accidents since that asshole hit me by the White Hen.  :angry:

After seeing the one so smashed up and the other semi twisted, I admit I cried and then said a few prayers.