Left handers... mensa schizophreniacs..??

Steff

Yeah I can't deal with the left handed desks.  It's easier to lean on your right arm and write with your left.  The pen/pencil thing is so annoying, just like writing on a chalk/white board.  If you're not careful you just leave a huge-ass smudge across the board.

One talent that I think lefties have more than righties is using a fork and a knife at the same with different hands.  I didn't realize until a little while ago that not a lot of people can do it.

I hadn't thought about that knife and fork thing till you brought it up. I refuse to write on chalk boards. All I do is get chalk over myself and smudge everything anyway.

All school desks suck, the comfortable stuff is the chairs where you can kind of recline in school, but I only have them in a couple of my classes.

Well I write left handed but play golf right handed and switch hit in baseball but am better right handed.

Long story short, I used to hit left handed. No one else on my team was left handed and so few players in the league were so I thought I was doing it all wrong (I was really young at the time) and turned around and picked up right handed hitting.

Well I write left handed but play golf right handed and switch hit in baseball but am better right handed. 

Long story short, I used to hit left handed.  No one else on my team was left handed and so few players in the league were so I thought I was doing it all wrong (I was really young at the time) and turned around and picked up right handed hitting.

Same here man. I don't know many in MLB that did it that way besides Rickey. I bat/golf right, and I throw/write etc. left-handed.