Wrath of the Jocks

Wise Master Buehrle

Funny thing happened to me today. There's 10 minutes left in class, and the teacher in my American History class wants to hand back our tests, but he says he'll only hand them back if everyone shuts up. Obviously, I wanted to know my score. This one kid, though, said, "How can I be quiet if there isn't something on TV??".

Isn't that pathetic? Made me f***ing :puke

Obviously, I'm pissed off, so I tell him to shut the f*** up. He says something back, I'm not quite sure what it was anymore, and we both get handed detentions by the teacher. That's not the big deal, though.

I usually carry my class items on my side, instead of walking around with a backpack. So the bell rings and I exit class, and what happens? Oh, all of a sudden all of my s*** goes flying all over the hall. Papers, folder, notecards, s*** is everywhere. I come from a family of fighters. So I turn around and punch the kid in the face. :headbang Punches start getting thrown and in the end I got 2 good ones in and he got 1 weak one (small bump on my head). I really can't wait to see his face tomorrow. We get broken up, and I leave on soime adrenaline thinking, "well that's the end of that."

But apparently it isn't. I get home and am getting ready to take a shower. Kid calls and tells me to name the place. I'm not stupid, I'm not gonna meet up with him and a bunch of his f***tard cronies. I say "Look, you flipped my s***, I punched you, you punched me, as far as I'm concerned, this is over. If you want to make a big deal out of nothing, then it's your problem, and you're wasting your time." I hang up on him. He calls about 5 times, and I ignore them. I take my shower. He calls again. "JUST NAME THE PLACE AND ILL BE THERE MOTHERf***ER, YOU f***ED WITH THE BIG DOGS"

That right there had me rolling on the floor laughing. THE BIG DOGS!? HAHAHAHAHA. God, high school is so retarded. People are so worried about their reputation. Honestly, what does a reputation in high school mean? All of you graduates, has your reputation in high school meant s*** in your life now? I'd be willing to bet not.

Whatever, just another reason so say "f*** jocks!" :cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to sound like an old f*** but, when I was in school, it would have ended there and life goes on. Today, I'd be worried the asshole would bring a gun to school.

What is really cool is that in the holiday spirit you gave rather than received :headbang

:fight

Zero - Asshole

Ah, the joy of high school jocks.

If it's any consolation to you--most of them will end up not playing in college or becoming the worst of all college existance: the D3 athelete who thinks he's D1.

They're easier to avoid/ignore/make fun of in college. And hey, with brains the brain that kid appears to have just think of his *amazing* potential in life....Oh wait.....

If it's any consolation to you--most of them will end up not playing in college or becoming the worst of all college existance: the D3 athelete who thinks he's D1.

No the worse were the Juco jocks who beat up on the D1. I know, my Cross Country team finished middle of the pack in a 20 team All comers meet. We scanned to see who we beat and saw NIU, and Iowa. You would have thought we just beat Jim Ryan's records ;) We were so stupid.

Mr. Zero

Right on, dude. Seriously, I'm happy to see people send messages to the jocks and ghetto kids. They are annoying and many blame things on the most stupid things.

They sit there and make stupid inside jokes with their dumbass friends and laugh hysterically at the most stupid things, and so if they are like this and wear hollister or abercrombie and are assholes or b****es to me, they are pretty much jocks.

I can't stand when all the kids talk when I'm trying to get my work done, I feel like yelling and saying, "why don't you all shut the f*** up?"

I joined radio because football seemed to be all for jocks, which most certainly I am not apart of.

All the jocks get hot women, what the hell is that, seriously? Thats so bulls*** I can't stand it. I don't find gothic or punk women particularly hot.

What you did was right, I too have dealt with a kid recently, (yesterday) and I punched him in the face too.

Comes up to me when I'm walking home, had a bad day and just wanting to listen to my Metallica.

I do so, but not after some moron comes and sarcastically yells at me "Give me some crack, now give it to me!"

So I push him to the side and punch him in the face, with my class ring on my finger that I wear...so it wasn't pretty for him.

As he's on the ground realizing what he messed with, as I walked home and random people who hate me look at me, stunned.

"Oh, I better stop being an asshole to the big guy, look what he'll do to me!"

Beastly=6 foot 3, 190 lbs.

Well, I'm not the smartest of guys. I recently quit weed (which is a good thing), and have been applying myself at school a lot more than recent years. If I had the same classes last year, i'd probably have a 1 A, 1 B, 2 C's. So far this year I have 2 A's and 2 B's, which is awesome for me. To see so many kids not trying, it's pathetic. Is it that much harder to read The Great Gatsby than Of Mice and Men?

They won't be my employees, I'll be retired at 35 and they'll be carpenters until they're 60. I'll be able to take my worldwide vacation and they'll be stuck spending their money on groceries.

Good, beastly.

Just remember: High school doesn't mean s*** except for your grades.

If your school had a fortune teller guy come in and tell what the future of every boy was going to be, you and the other people who TRY in school are gonna be the ones with the babes. Girls definately don't see it now, but if you can make some serious moola and still have family time, the babes are yours for the picking. :santabye

Good, beastly.

Just remember: High school doesn't mean s*** except for your grades.

If your school had a fortune teller guy come in and tell what the future of every boy was going to be, you and the other people who TRY in school are gonna be the ones with the babes. Girls definately don't see it now, but if you can make some serious moola and still have family time, the babes are yours for the picking. :santabye

:headbang bro...

I've learned not to sell myself short because I know I'm better than the rest of those who think they are so much bigger and better than me. I'm smarter than him.

I'm satisfied with what I have right now. My girlfriend and I are happy and are having our 1 month anniversary tomarrow. So I could say that without people being assholes to me, things are good.

Proud of you for quitting weed. Drinking and smoking aren't moral for this age.

Oh, and seriously, why can't u teens out there stick to the 6 month, 1 person rule when you get your license?

"JUST NAME THE PLACE AND ILL BE THERE MOTHERf***ER, YOU f***ED WITH THE BIG DOGS"

That right there had me rolling on the floor laughing. THE BIG DOGS!? HAHAHAHAHA. God, high school is so retarded. People are so worried about their reputation.

Dad and I were talking about this the other day when I told him about what I did.

He said that not only do they feel insecure about themselves, but they also are like, whoa, Ross kicked the kids ass, stay away from him...

So if I'm happy with my friends and they leave me alone, I'm happy.

Mr. Zero

Right on, dude. Seriously, I'm happy to see people send messages to the jocks and ghetto kids. They are annoying and many blame things on the most stupid things.

They sit there and make stupid inside jokes with their dumbass friends and laugh hysterically at the most stupid things, and so if they are like this and wear hollister or abercrombie and are assholes or b****es to me, they are pretty much jocks.

I can't stand when all the kids talk when I'm trying to get my work done, I feel like yelling and saying, "why don't you all shut the f*** up?"

I joined radio because football seemed to be all for jocks, which most certainly I am not apart of.

All the jocks get hot women, what the hell is that, seriously? Thats so bulls*** I can't stand it. I don't find gothic or punk women particularly hot.

What you did was right, I too have dealt with a kid recently, (yesterday) and I punched him in the face too.

Comes up to me when I'm walking home, had a bad day and just wanting to listen to my Metallica.

I do so, but not after some moron comes and sarcastically yells at me "Give me some crack, now give it to me!"

So I push him to the side and punch him in the face, with my class ring on my finger that I wear...so it wasn't pretty for him.

As he's on the ground realizing what he messed with, as I walked home and random people who hate me look at me, stunned.

"Oh, I better stop being an asshole to the big guy, look what he'll do to me!"

Beastly=6 foot 3, 190 lbs.

I'd be careful in radio cause 65% or more radio personalities are usually the former jocks... I rather take the Howard Coesell way. Coesell mentioned something how most people in sports things are usually in the "jock factor"

I'd be careful in radio cause 65% or more radio personalities are usually the former jocks... I rather take the Howard Coesell way. Coesell mentioned something how most people in sports things are usually in the "jock factor"

No, this is just something I do instead of football...none of our guys and ladies are ex jocks.

Though I played football for 2 years, I don't treat people as if I were a jock.

Even so, I don't care if anyone was an ex jock. Thats not the point here, Doug.