Wrath of the Jocks

Wise Master Buehrle

Soooooooooooo basically..... because you think these people think their better than them now... it gives you the right to proclaim them idiots and say you'll be better than them in the future.

Riiiiiight.

Not thinking, more like knowing.

Care to explain to me why Mr. Big n Tuff pushes the group of computer nerds out of his way when there is clearly another way around every day? Care to explain why my friend is made fun of my jocks EVERY f***ING DAY IN GYM? They make false claims, like "My penis is bigger than this guys", or "This guy likes the cock" and every jock just laughs. No one sticks up for him. Care to explain why when I was a Freshman, a bunch of Sophomore jocks would rub their underwear in our faces? Care to explain why they get so pissed off when someone like me tells them off? Ego, yes. Reputation, yes. They think they're better than everyone.

I may not be better than them in the future. It was a bold statement. But, one thing I KNOW is that they are idiots. :santabye

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not gonna defend all JOCKS as you call them, but i can tell you from my personal life, I played alot of sports and didnt discriminate who I talked to... however did hang out with the kids on my teams more than anyone else.... it's a brotherhood when you step out on the field/rink/court etc... that is hard to break. That being said, it's extremely short sighted to have them be your only friends as you broaden your look on life with the different types of people you meet.

And to call Jocks stupid is very ignorant... I played sports and still managed to keep a 92 average in highschool, so you'll understand if i take acception to the idea that Im going to work for you someday...

Wrong + Wrong = Not a Right

There are exceptions to everything.

I have never met a nice jock, sad to say. I'm sure if we met, that we'd get along just fine.

Maybe if a nice one showed up every once in awhile I wouldn't be like this. Who knows?

Not thinking, more like knowing.

Care to explain to me why Mr. Big n Tuff pushes the group of computer nerds out of his way when there is clearly another way around every day? Care to explain why my friend is made fun of my jocks EVERY f***ING DAY IN GYM? They make false claims, like "My penis is bigger than this guys", or "This guy likes the cock" and every jock just laughs. No one sticks up for him. Care to explain why when I was a Freshman, a bunch of Sophomore jocks would rub their underwear in our faces? Care to explain why they get so pissed off when someone like me tells them off? Ego, yes. Reputation, yes. They think they're better than everyone.

I may not be better than them in the future. It was a bold statement. But, one thing I KNOW is that they are idiots. :santabye

Maybe they are insecure.

Your reaction to them is very telling.

Good luck with that retiring at 35 thing.

Im not gonna defend all JOCKS as you call them, but i can tell you from my personal life, I played alot of sports and didnt discriminate who I talked to... however did hang out with the kids on my teams more than anyone else.... it's a brotherhood when you step out on the field/rink/court etc... that is hard to break. That being said, it's extremely short sighted to have them be your only friends as you broaden your look on life with the different types of people you meet.

And to call Jocks stupid is very ignorant... I played sports and still managed to keep a 92 average in highschool, so you'll understand if i take acception to the idea that Im going to work for you someday...

Wrong + Wrong = Not a Right

I gotta agree with ya. It is a brotherhood. I'm not sure if I'm a wannabe jock or nerd. Heh, I am friends with Jason.

You would also think doctors and teachers would get paid more than atheltes.

Abd Shelter is more important than programing IMO  ;)

I can't argue with that but it's a whole different topic...

I'm just saying that when you think about the normal "high-paying" jobs that you have to have a four-year degree for, programmers are usually on that list.

I do know some teachers that get paid more than I do...

I have found that most people end up the EXACT the opposite of what they were in HS. All the jocks end up fat and miserable, the 'cool crowd' burns out, the 'weird' kids end up involved in the Arts and make good money, the 'nerdy' kids become techys or work in a lab somewhere making obscene amounts of $$.

HS will be forgotten by your 1st day in College.