Dustin Hermanson Signed by the White Sox

JDsDirtySox

I wasn't...Speak for yourselve.

I didn't understand the trade at first, then I realized it..JR being JR.. Why pay a player what he worth instead trade him away for someone your fans gets excited over, then watch as that player fads into nothing while, the player you traded blossums..

Yet another great move by KW..

And yet you use one person to represent the thoughts of the entire Giants fanbase. :rolly :dips***

I saw some Giants fans upset that Hermanson left because they didn't think he'd be willing to become a set-up man.

Could we please wait to see him pitch for us before we judge him? :headshake

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were saying the same kind of s*** when Foulke was traded and look what happened with that.

OK, from 1999 on Foulke hasn't had an ERA over 3 in any season, Hermanson hasn't had an ERA below 4.2 on any season (and most were much worse). Anyone that thought Foulke was that bad when he was traded was just wrong. They just aren't even comparable. If you look at Hermanson's stats, I think it's easy to understand why a fan would be happy to see him go.

It's not a huge signing, but I just don't understand it. Aside from saving a few games at the end of one season, Hermanson doesn't appear to me to be a better reliever than Felix Diaz. IMO it's money poorly spent. Someone like Osuna or Rincon would have been cheaper and probably better. I hope Hermanson is great, but I think it will be a bad signing.