Marvin Harrison

Jesus, no wideout is worth nearly 10 mill a year. Regardless I'm sure he won't make all of that money, but still, lots of money.

On a sidenote I saw Martin Grammatica signed with the Colts? When the hell did the Bucs waive him and I must of missed something but did he all of a sudden start struggling or something?

If i remember right, they released him like a week ago.

He was like 10/20 or close to it on field goal attempts, i think.

Wow, something must be up with him. He's usually one of the best in the business. Hell, If I were the Bears I'd of signed him soley for kickoffs.

I'm not mad. Harrison's numbers have gone down, because of the step up in quality of the rest of the offense. However, it doesn't mean Harrison's ability has declined. If you still decide to leave him open, game over.

Polian, Colts prez, said that we would retain both James, and Harrison. 1 for 2 so far.

How are they going to improve their defense if 3 players may make up 1/3 of their salary? I guess I'm one of the guys that says defense wins championships no matter how good an offense is. We'll see this year though, but I'm predicting the Colts won't win any championships if they don't improve that defense.

they're not going to upgrade the defense.

they'll probably wind up franchising edge and losing wayne next season while drafting all defense.

very stupid imo.

i read somewhere that almost 70% (68 to be exact) of their cap was spent on offensive players before this signing....that's crazy.

lot's of playoffs and probowls for dem colts but no ring w/o the D!

A deal like this is in anticipation of the salary cap going way way up for the NFL teams in the near future.  Didn't they get a new big TV contract IIRC?

Yeah...that should help. CBS and Fox re-signed about a month ago to some nice contracts.

Also, it's good to hear that the Colts have a better chance of staying in Indy.

Man INDY is the dumbest franchise in the league

they have WAY to much money invested in the offense, thats why their defense is pathetic.. Theres no way they will get past NE in the playoffs..

If they Franchise Edge he is going to make a lot, and with Peyton and Marvin.. haha.. man they are never gonna win a SB

Man INDY is the dumbest franchise in the league

they have WAY to much money invested in the offense, thats why their defense is pathetic.. Theres no way they will get past NE in the playoffs..

If they Franchise Edge he is going to make a lot, and with Peyton and Marvin.. haha.. man they are never gonna win a SB

Says the guy that keeps insisting the Dolphins are good.... :P

• 2 weeks later...