Blade: Trinity

Brian

Every review I read about it was rather negative, but being a fan of the first two, I went and checked it out.

Not as bad as the reviews and definetly not as good as its predecessors, but I didn't hate it.

The action scenes are cool as usual and Snipes is a good Blade, but the bad parts are more frequent.

The Ryan Reynolds character is lame. Too much ill timed humor. Jessica Biel is hot as usual, but both her character and Reynolds were mis-cast and had bad dialogue.

The whole story was pretty sorry as well, even if you suspend disbelief. When you want to have Dracula as your villian, it should be done differently. How, I don't know, but I wouldn't use the Dracula legend in this series. We're talking about a film icon since the silent era.

I paid $5 to see it, and feel I got my money's worth, but only cuz I liked the other 2 films and the action scenes were pretty cool. If you aren't a fan of the first 2, skip it.

I am suppose to go with my friends to see it tonight, but by what you said about the movie, I'm having second thoughts about seeing the movie. Keep in mind that I havent seen the first two.

If you haven't seen the first 2, you won't like it. The 2nd one is the best, IMO.

I thought Ryan did well in a comedic role for the film....but the normal dialouge and his character didn't fit with the movie. I went in expecting an action movie not a Comedy action movie. Same with Jessica Biel. Though the action scenes were great...I also thought the film went too fast. I liked the movie, but i think it could have been done a lot better IMO.