who would you rather trade for?

toasty

aside from media reports saying johnson wont come, who would you rather trade for?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. aside from media reports saying johnson wont come, who would you rather trade for?

• Randy Johnson (perhaps un signable extention)
    • Tim Hudson (perhaps more signable to extention)

I think we would have a better chance signing hudson to an extention, rather than rj... i know, i know, slim chance of rj wearing black pinstripes, but his agent did say rj had not eliminated specific teams.... apparently KW's source of rj not pitching for the sox was az's GM ... maybe he wants more than what the sox were offering???

i kinda like that band...so now, since you indirectly said that my taste in music is horrible, that your really insulting a part of who i am... my thoughts related to my intrests... in other words ME... jeez, calm down

lets cut a few peices of cheese for our whine.

just 3 bottles of JD a few lines of a that green s*** they did in the movie adaptation, and a few viles of H..... im gonna die soon and my last memory will be having this conversation and wasting my 2nd 1,000 post mile stone in such a way....

god, im just a druged up mars volta/chisox nerd.

where is the option for a trade involving babe ruth?

for future refrence, when the color blue is used at soxtalk, it indicates that the content of the statement made is to be taken with every ounce of sincerity. now that we all know this, use your new found enlightenment wisely. ;)