Let's have a "I've already given up Thread"

Cali

I think there should be just one thread fo everyone who has already given up on the season, so all the suicide posts won't take up so much room on the board, it's clogging up way too much room....

Keep in mind I won't be contributing to the thread if it does happen, just getting it started

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Good idea.

I suggest we remember who says what, and see if they backtrack later in the year when the Sox are kicking everyone's ass. Everyone who gives up at any point should be banned from this board IMHO. ESPECIALLY after 1 lousy f***ing game.

I have already slashed my wrists since witesoxfan's 173-0 predicition is wrong - we are dead in the race already, just out of it - the red you see on your screens is my red blood spilled as my life ebbs away following slashing my wrists because we lost 1 game... just enough effort left to feebly say good - bye

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

the blood drips away

That is a good idea. I'm not sure why I even waited to the end of the game to start complaining. Clearly the season might as well be over. I say trade Carlos Lee and Paul Konerko now and see if we can get some minor league pitching prospects. Valentin should just be flat out fired, we'd be better off with just three infielders anyway. Speaking of infielders they should send that Crede guy back to the minors for some more seasoning.

OMFG I am soo pissed and upset, I'm going to go hang myself now. :wacko:

Official Sox fan song for today, by Beck

Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me

get crazy with the cheez-wiz,

drive, by, body pierce

yo bring it on down

I can't believe it

Sprechen sie deutsch, baby

You know what I'm sayin'

Yeah....the season is over.  We suck.  f***....we're in goddamn last place.  We f***ing suck.

:fyou me.... :fyou you....and  :fyou you...and  :fyou you....and  :fyou the White Sox

Oh....and  :fyou you too

You might want to get some help for that crack pipe problem. that s*** will kill ya. :D

cwsox why the hell didnt you become a songwriter? ;)

because I wrote three songs and they really suck -

I did write and compose the music for the Gloria in Excelsis we use in worship every Sunday. I rework some hymns regularly to eliminate archaic and sexist language.

That I can do.

To write a song - I suck big time. :angry:

Yeah....the season is over.  We suck.  f***....we're in goddamn last place.  We f***ing suck.

:fyou me.... :fyou you....and  :fyou you...and  :fyou you....and  :fyou the White Sox

Oh....and  :fyou you too

You might want to get some help for that crack pipe problem. that s*** will kill ya. :D

Hey - crack kills

romantic_butt.jpg

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah....the season is over.  We suck.  f***....we're in goddamn last place.  We f***ing suck.

:fyou me.... :fyou you....and  :fyou you...and  :fyou you....and  :fyou the White Sox

Oh....and  :fyou you too

Hey - crack kills

romantic_butt.jpg

geez us wsf.. not only was it bad enough to loose a game today, so bad that i had to throw someone off the sears tower, but you put that pic of rps's big ol butt up there and that makes me want to jump myself..........can things get any worse than this today??????

Guest hotsoxchick1
im about ready to give up on d'angelo jimenez and giving the job to the man who really won it..aaron miles..

dumbass swings 3-1 when we are down 2 runs late and need baserunners...ugh

thank you very much baggs for speakin my mind............ :fyou kw the moron........

im about ready to give up on d'angelo jimenez and giving the job to the man who really won it..aaron miles..

First you say that a play in the 2nd inning cost us the game, and now you're giving up on D'Angelo after 1 game? I think I get the picture as to what kind of fan you are.

Guest hotsoxchick1

shame on you baggs for being a fairweather fan..... dont you know that jimenez is da bomb...........hes our savior there up the middle.. heck if it werent for him then guys like rowand wouldnt have any pratice out there in the outfield............ :P

First you say that a play in the 2nd inning cost us the game, and now you're giving up on D'Angelo after 1 game? I think I get the picture as to what kind of fan you are.

not a fan of jimenez...but hopefully he wins me over... but aaron miles beat himn out in ST and if jimenez , in his first full season as a starter doesnt produce early on miles should be given a shot...i really got a feeling we are gonna miss ray durham this year..while ray wasnt an ideal lead off man atleast we knew he could function well in the lead off spot...jimenez scares me..

not a fan of lee either..never have been..can pull for guys that play baseball in a fog...

jimenez swinging 3 -1 down two runs and he's the leadoff man??..carlos lee..well his lack of baseball intelligence has been argued ad naseum..

dont know where you get this stuff that i said manuel blew the game...you asked what mistakes manuel made and i answered a definate mistake he made in the 2nd inning ..and what is arguable a mistake by not getting some lefty hitters in the game against all right handed pitching...

Baggs, if you go into ST with a starting position, the only reason I see that person losing it is if he didn't perform. Jimenez didn't do anything to warrant losing his spot.

also, check out Miles over the last week, he cooled off a bit.

Jimenez deserves to be here, but if he struggles, I wouldn't hesitate bringing up Miles.