Carlos Lee's Value

BaseballNick

The trade proposal I just read that involved the Brewers and Sox was as about as ridiculous as any I have seen. When you talk undervalued for Carlos Lee that was it. I read that maybe the Brewers had a utility infielder of interest to the Sox in exchange for Lee? For crying out loud I hope we haven't burned ourselves out this bad that KW would actually think of such a trade. I am not even sure I could support a trade for Randy Johnson that includes as much talent as we have supposedly offered for RJ. KW please let's not let our desire to make the big splash end up with us stripping our best talent away for a 40 year old starter with maybe 2 years till retirement.

We have switched players and Managers...and no Div titles or playoffs. We have the biggest budget in the Div and can't win..

So who is to blame then?

Point your finger at the guys who don't get it done on the field, many of whom were here a long time.

We have switched players and Managers...and no Div titles or playoffs. We have the biggest budget in the Div and can't win..

So who is to blame then?

Ummmm...the players really haven't performed when the team has been healthy...blame them. The talent was there it just wasn't utilized.

So who is to blame then?

A novel thought, but how about blaming the players for underachieving for a change. The ball clubs that have been put out on the field by Williams have talent wise been superior to the Twins but the Twins just keep winning. The Sox winning percentage is over .500 under Williams so its not like hes putting together awful teams.

So who is to blame then?

We had a new manager for one year, and we only had the largest payroll on opening day under KW's tenure ONCE, and that was in 2004.

A novel thought, but how about blaming the players for underachieving for a change.  The ball clubs that have been put out on the field by Williams have talent wise been superior to the Twins but the Twins just keep winning.  The Sox winning percentage is over .500 under Williams so its not like hes putting together awful teams.

I want more, being over 500 does nothing for me, i want more. I want Divsion titles

KW is the one that bring those underachieving players in and sign them to big time deals that hurt us in the long run, or give up a ton of our future.

I watch as the Marlins, unload and suck from 98 to 03.. IN 5 years they are in the hunt, in 3 years under KW, have only gone backwards.

KW is the one that bring those underachieving players in and sign them to big time deals that hurt us in the long run, or give up a ton of our future.

Please amplify on this statement.

if you hate the sox so much why by a fan of the team go watch the marlins you seem to like them a lot...

Why dont you look at the teams KW put together and match them up position by position to the twins and see who should of won rather than blame management think about blaming the guys who really determine the outcome in the players... and injuries never help