Ben Gordon

Holy s***...

This guy is gonna be fantastic. For anyone that has been watching the last few Bulls games, and especially tonight, you will agree.

Tonight he has 27 points, but amazingly 12 in the 4th the put the Bulls up big.

His last shot was incredible. Turn around jumper as the shot clock ran out, he drained it.

Wow.

I :wub: Ben.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 points on 13 of 24 shooting!

I must say i've been proven wrong. It didn't look like Gordon could hang the first few weeks. He's really stepped it up this month. Chandler had another great game. Didn't score much, but he had 16 rebounds. That's what I want from him. The offense is a bonus as far as i'm concerned.

How do you all feel about the last shot of the game that gordon made when the bulls were clearly gonna win? The crowd was egging him on to make it get the hundred i think or maybe they wanted him to get over thirty? Well at least he got one of the two.

That was a stupid move by Gordon. The game was over, no need to rub it in. I gurantee you the Wolves are gonna remember that the next time the two teams play.

I wanted to say it, intimidated by all the Bulls downers the first couple months, but Gordon is both a leader AND a shooter. Until you let him fluorish in both roles he will be unhappy. At UConn they gave him the free reign to shoot with 32 seconds on the clock if he felt it necessary. That's where he needs to be with Chicago.

This past Thursday UConn showed how much they are lacking a floor leader like Gordon, their fill-in PG dribbed the ball off his leg with like 30 seconds left.

That was a stupid move by Gordon.  The game was over,  no need to rub it in.  I gurantee you the Wolves are gonna remember that the next time the two teams play.

They should be more pissed because of losing to the bulls rather than that shot in my opinion. But i agree it was kinda of a silly thing to do.

Long - term there's still doubts on Gordon though. What's his best position? PG or SG? And should he come off the becnh and provide instant offense ALA Bobby Jackson? At least now the Bulls seem to have settled on a good lineup and are getting consistent production from Tyson Chandler.

Long - term there's still doubts on Gordon though. What's his best position? PG or SG? And should he come off the becnh and provide instant offense ALA Bobby Jackson? At least now the Bulls seem to have settled on a good lineup and are getting consistent production from Tyson Chandler.

Yo Dbaho, I got 20 Bucks on your Magic tonight... :P They better not let me down. :lol:

By the way, will Hill be back for tonight's game against the Lakers? And what's the status on Kelvin Cato?

Yo Dbaho,  I got 20 Bucks on your Magic tonight... :P They better not let me down. :lol:

By the way,  will Hill be back for tonight's game against the Lakers?  And what's the status on Kelvin Cato?

Cato's definitely out. Injury time is meant to be 10 days to 3 weeks from the Denver game which was earlier in the week. Hill is a different story though, should be right for tonight's game but this is what I got from the Orlando Sentinel.

F Grant Hill (sore right shin) will be a game-time decision. He missed his first game of the season Friday night against the Golden State Warriors in Oakland. If Hill cannot play, F Stacey Augmon will make his second straight start and third of the season.

Should be a great game though, and I expect Stevie Franchise to step up again if Hill misses. Dwight Howard needs to dominate on the boards though.

Cato's definitely out. Injury time is meant to be 10 days to 3 weeks from the Denver game which was earlier in the week. Hill is a different story though, should be right for tonight's game but this is what I got from the Orlando Sentinel.

Should be a great game though, and I expect Stevie Franchise to step up again if Hill misses. Dwight Howard needs to dominate on the boards though.

Magic are the only team in the nba to not lose back to back games. Did you know that?

Yo Dbaho,  I got 20 Bucks on your Magic tonight... :P They better not let me down. :lol:

By the way,  will Hill be back for tonight's game against the Lakers?  And what's the status on Kelvin Cato?

Are you seriously asking about Kelvin Cato, one of the biggest f***in duds in the association.

Like they said on TNT a couple weeks back, after Cato signed his huge contract with the Rockets, he went shopping, and never came back.

Are you seriously asking about Kelvin Cato, one of the biggest f***in duds in the association.

Like they said on TNT a couple weeks back, after Cato signed his huge contract with the Rockets, he went shopping, and never came back.

Cato was a huge part of that tough Rockets defense from a year ago. I agree that he's overpaid. But he's not Dickey Simpkins.

Fantastic Bulls game. That was so fun to watch. I still figured the whole time they'd find a way too blow it. Really surprised they didn't. Gordon is probably the best shooter on the team at this point (screw Piatkowski, the guy blows ass on anything but a spot up jumper).

Bulls are making strides, they just got to work on cutting out the stretches of awfulness.

Kelvin Cato may be overpaid, but in the last 2 seasons (counting this one so far) he has gotten back to some of his old form. I think he's the main reason Houston are struggling so much, Taylor and Howard can't rebound or defend for s*** which kills Yao down in the low post. I couldn't care less how much Cato scores, the Magic has other options to do that, in Francis, Mobley, Hill and Hedo, all I'm concerned with from Kelvin is to get about 10 boards a game and 2 blocks every night and so far he's doing that fine. He's the best center the Magic have had since Shaq left.

Fantastic Bulls game.  That was so fun to watch.  I still figured the whole time they'd find a way too blow it.  Really surprised they didn't.  Gordon is probably the best shooter on the team at this point (screw Piatkowski, the guy blows ass on anything but a spot up jumper). 

Bulls are making strides, they just got to work on cutting out the stretches of awfulness.

you said it.

they appear to be helpless at times vs teams they should handle.

yes, there are teams they should handle (76'ers).

they seem to play up and down to the competition lately.