Ben Gordon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew, the Bulls have played pretty good the past 7-10 days.  Its actually quite pleasant.

I know, you wouldn't have seen that type of form for about a year I'm thinking, or when Skiles first took over. They do seem to be building a nice nucleus of young talent, and have a system in place, but until they get a legiminate shot blocker, and as a team get to the free throw line about 20 to 25 times a game, compared to about 15 now, they won't be a playoff team.

I was at the game, the refs didn't just blow that call.  They BLEW...

:angry:

god , I was watching that game..my heart fell out my chest when they lost that..They should've won that game easily..they shot over 52% for thegame and the ref blew that call..We can't catch a f***in break..jeezus..I wanted to punch that ref in the jaw..damn

Props to chandler tonight, he held dirk to 4-18 shooting. He did make 13 free throws on 19 attempts which is pretty bad for such and excellent free throw shooter. Also the game before against the timberwolvers he held garnett to 6-17 shooting.

He's definitely been a positive the last 10 games. Now if only he can stay injury free ..................... :ph34r: