Please stop the player bashing/Giving up threads

Chris B

It just shows the lack of knowledge of the game of baseball that some people have on here.

Anyone who thinks the season is over after one loss can stop posting on here for all I care. We dont need people that act in such a manner on this site that offers so much great insight to many true fans.

It was one game, one day against a very talented young starting pitcher. So Carlos Lee had a bad game who cares, I guarantee you that he comes thru more times than not this season.

Go Sox.

I dont understand some people on here, oh well. :huh:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

get over it.. we go through this each and ever time we lose... its a normal reaction....... geez us let everyone vent their frustrations a bit huh... afterall isnt that what this place is for .................my gosh people get real and grow a thicker skin huh..............its only words on a page.............

hotsoxchick1 while I usually agree with your posts that one was not very intelligent.

Oh well, they are just words your right. Some words arent meant to be said especially from some people who dont know a 6-4-3 from a 4-6-3.

But what do I know I only work in the game.

It just shows the lack of knowledge of the game of baseball that some people have on here.

Anyone who thinks the season is over after one loss can stop posting on here for all I care. We dont need people that act in such a manner on this site that offers so much great insight to many true fans.

It was one game, one day against a very talented young starting pitcher. So Carlos Lee had a bad game who cares, I guarantee you that he comes thru more times than not this season.

Go Sox.

I dont understand some people on here, oh well.  :huh:

I could not have said it better myself. I agree 1000%. Maybe there aren't as many idiots on here as I thought there were. :)

hotsoxchick1 while I usually agree with your posts that one was not very intelligent.

Oh well, they are just words your right. Some words arent meant to be said especially from some people who dont know a 6-4-3 from a 4-6-3.

But what do i know I only work in the game.

LOL

Guest hotsoxchick1

But what do I know I only work in the game.

oh please.......... you are another one who "works in the game" huh...interesting..... if you work in the game surely you must get frustrated from time to time and need to vent, rant and rave.... well fans get the same way.. specially since they havent had much to cheer for in a long time.........let the people vent.....dont worry about it its only words ok.........

Go Sox.

I dont understand some people on here, oh well.  :huh:

Chris.. maybe stick around a bit and you'll see that it wasn't "oh s*** we lost, the season is over".. but more like "wtf.. here we go again with the brain farts".

Just frustration.

Go Sox.

I dont understand some people on here, oh well.  :huh:

I could not have said it better myself. I agree 1000%. Maybe there aren't as many idiots on here as I thought there were. :)

Is it a full time job for you.. ya know.. being an ignorant asshole? :huh:

Steff with all due respect please dont use that type of language on this board.

This website is going to be a first class place for Sox fans to go and that type of language is not acceptable.

And besides it looks like I have been hanging around here a little longer than you have September 2002 comapred to December 2002, but thanks for the advice.

Go Sox 2003 AL Central Champs.

This website is going to be a first class place for Sox fans to go and that type of language is not acceptable.

And besides it looks like I have been hanging around here a little longer than you have September 2002 comapred to December 2002, but thanks for the advice.

Hey Chris.. with all due respect :fyou

Have a lovely day. ;)

and when have you become part owner of this board.

oh wait, now i get it, can you say "we have a chat room for this"

:headbang

and when have you become part owner of this board.

oh wait, now i get it, can you say "we have a chat room for this"

:headbang

i am bummed, no one got my joke, :angry:

Has any member of this site ever been convicted of murdering another member?  If the Sox go on a 5-game losing streak, I'm heading for Canada.

naw, your ok wayne

now if carlos lee doesnt learn to count to 3 i think HSC has a couple of cousins from the old neighborhood waiting to pay him a visit :lol:

Yep... those 40 something posts sure blow Steph's 300+ away. :D

now if carlos lee doesnt learn to count to 3 i think HSC has a couple of cousins from the old neighborhood waiting to pay him a visit :lol:

And if such happens, they won't be able to get to him, cuz I'll be the one answering the door. I'll tell those b****ass mofos what's up, make them wish they NEVER EVEN CAME! Muhahaha!

Go Carlosssssssssssssss!!! :headbang

Yep... those 40 something posts sure blow Steph's 300+ away. :D

Content, not quantity... :puke

:D ;)