Please stop the player bashing/Giving up threads

Chris B

Guest hotsoxchick1

just exactly what language is a problem here????? if memory serves me right we can say anything we want to on these damn boards.......... :fyou i suppose thats there for decorations right????????

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just exactly what language is a problem here????? if memory serves me right we can say anything we want to on these damn boards.......... :fyou  i suppose thats there for decorations right????????

f***in right.

Don't dis Chris for "working in the game", someone has to make sure the powdered sugar is just right on the funnel cakes.

just exactly what language is a problem here????? if memory serves me right we can say anything we want to on these damn boards.......... :fyou  i suppose thats there for decorations right????????

f***in right.

Don't dis Chris for "working in the game", someone has to make sure the powdered sugar is just right on the funnel cakes.

ROTFLMAO!!!

that was a good one Zach too bad its not true.

People my only point in regards to the language is (yes its your right to say what you wish) we as www.soxnet.net members want this site to become the best site possible.

Once we get to the point where we are the leading sox site not listed as www.whitesox.com we want people coming here for updated, quality info. That being said once they come here they dont need to see these high school like, profanity rich comments.

I hope that makes sense, please look at this as a professional. Not as a poster.

Say what you like, but realize if this site doesnt get to where it needs to be soon maybe, just maybe the language issue had some small part in that.

just exactly what language is a problem here????? if memory serves me right we can say anything we want to on these damn boards.......... :fyou  i suppose thats there for decorations right????????

f***in right.

oh man that was rough. :lol:

People my only point in regards to the language is (yes its your right to say what you wish) we as www.soxnet.net members want this site to become the best site possible.

Once we get to the point where we are the leading sox site not listed as www.whitesox.com we want people coming here for updated, quality info. That being said once they come here they dont need to see these high school like, profanity rich comments.

I hope that makes sense, please look at this as a professional. Not as a poster.

Say what you like, but realize if this site doesnt get to where it needs to be soon maybe, just maybe the language issue had some small part in that.

part of what you say may be right, some of the language in question in part of the everyday language. if i remember that is what got a large group of posters here.

are you sure that you don't mod the other board under a different name?

Where does it "need to be"? It is just a message board, relax a little.

part of what you say may be right, some of the language in question in part of the everyday language. if i remember that is what got a large group of posters here.

Interesting catch LDF. I've not had any issues anywhere else, but from what I have read regarding what you are incinuating.. might be, or perhaps just someone attempting to rock the boat?

Now.. correct me if I am wrong.. but wasn't the conception of this board due largely in part to being able to express onesself in the exact manner he is b****ing about..? Maybe someone needs to find a more upstanding group to play with..? :huh:

I think the OWNERS of the site have it right where it "needs" to be. ;)

If you say so, I am just trying to help. I have led many of websites to grow in hits and members. I am only trying to help, Im not trying to rock any boats by any means.

Are message boards meant to allow others to express their opinions? Yes

Is it okay to use language that isnt suitable for children or anyone for that matter? No, that is where I have the problem some of the language on here makes me think we are on a Howard Stern board. The fact is if this language is allowed to continue then this site will not grow and be respectable among its peers in baseball.

Believe it or not its true, trust me I have been there and done that.

If you say so, I am just trying to help. I have led many of websites to grow in hits and members. I am only trying to help, Im not trying to rock any boats by any means.

Is it okay to use language that isnt suitable for children or anyone for that matter? No, that is where I have the problem some of the language on here makes me think we are on a Howard Stern board. The fact is if this language is allowed to continue then this site will not grow and be respectable among its peers in baseball.

you make this sound as we are no better than one will see in a bar at midnight.

this site is no espn board.

Seems to me it is doing just fine as it is, I don't hear anyone complaining.

Wow, you do it all, "leading websites", "working in the game", amazing.

My guess is that he's from TheInsiders.

Frankly anyone who's not old enough to hear the words s***,piss,f***,cocksucker,motherf***er,tits,fart,terd, ect I don't much care if they dont come. I hope we piss of all the douchebags who would like to censor a message board for the sake of 8yr old kids that I don't care to hear from anyways.

The whit sox are good,ther uniforms are cool,I have a lot of homework on adding and subtrcting or I'd post longer lolololololol :puke :puke If that's what you mean by increased membership who gives a rats ass.

Frankly anyone who's not old enough to hear the words s***,piss,f***,cocksucker,motherf***er,tits,fart,terd, ect I don't much care if they dont come.  I hope we piss of all the douchebags who would like to censor a message board for the sake of 8yr old kids that I don't care to hear from anyways.

The whit sox are good,ther uniforms are cool,I have a lot of homework on adding and subtrcting or I'd post longer lolololololol :puke  :puke  If that's what you mean by increased membership who gives a rats ass.

My Hero! :headbang

On the mlb boards you have to be careful because of the 8 year olds and that is cool, that is an open to everyone site.

This place was always (as I understood, as it was explained to me) an adult site where we could be free from censorship.

It's got to stay that way because where else would we go?

On the mlb boards you have to be careful because of the 8 year olds and that is cool, that is an open to everyone site.

This place was always (as I understood, as it was explained to me) an adult site where we could be free from censorship.

I don't think our posting style will be welcome at the new boards. From just a quick look see.. they seem a bit stiff.. :huh:

Maybe the Cubs' sites are censored, but thats because they're the "good" guys. We're the f***ing white sox. We wear black uniforms. We're badass :headbang . I say anyone who doesnt want to read f***ing swear words can get the hell off this board if they want, or just hold their finger over the swear words when they read posts.

my question is what is going to happen when we get our 1 troll, and our 1 sCrub fan bashing sox here?

As of now I am really against any switch to anything. It is not worth it. I am getting a strong impression that the Insiders or whatever the hell their name is has their own agenda and it is not in line with this place.

Sorry Jason, Molto, et al, but I think they are using you to get access to something where they didn't have it with no intention of preserving the integrity of this place but making it to a cookie cutter pattern of their own... and charge us for it.

As of now I am really against any switch to anything.  It is not worth it.  I am getting a strong impression that the Insiders or whatever the hell their name is has their own agenda and it is not in line with this place.

Sorry Jason, Molto, et al, but I think they are using you to get access to something where they didn't have it with no intention of preserving the integrity of this place but making it to a cookie cutter pattern of their own... and charge us for it.

Cw.. I'm with you. Their format looks nice and clean.. but I think we've got a good thing here and at the risk of losing members and activity, think we should leave well enough alone.