Jeter hurts shoulder

Chris B

Derek Jeter injured his left shoulder sliding head first into 3rd base while colliding with the Blue Jays catcher Huckaby. They have not said how bad it is, but they did have to "pop" it back in place.

I will let you know when I hear more.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ESPN  They said it is definately a shoulder injury.  At least a separation... :(

He is out a month or two, at least. Phew! Glad i didnt draft jeter on any of my fantasy teams!

i have him on one of mine. but he is a util player for my team, i cann find a decent bat to replace him from the FA's

On ESPN  They said it is definately a shoulder injury.  At least a separation... :(

He is out a month or two, at least. Phew! Glad i didnt draft jeter on any of my fantasy teams!

It is way too early to say he is out a month or two, a serious shoulder injury means he is done for the season.

How about we not jump the gun and let the people in the know stay in the know and inform us.

It is way too early to say he is out a month or two, a serious shoulder injury means he is done for the season.

How about we not jump the gun and let the people in the know stay in the know and inform us.

LOL, you tell em Chris B. :headbang

I already have information. If you dont, thats your fault. Besides, it was an estimation from what ive read. It doesnt mean its true. Relax.

I already have information. If you dont, thats your fault. Besides, it was an estimation from what ive read. It doesnt mean its true. Relax.

An argument that doesn't involve me? Isn't that one of the 7 signs? :ph34r:

An argument that doesn't involve me? Isn't that one of the 7 signs? :ph34r:

Im not argueing with anyone. Jeter looks to be out a month, if not longer.

I was watching that game live. I had to get some more baseball in after the bitter dissapointment earlier, and got pissed off again to watch the Yankmees winning. Derek Jeter is one of my least favorite baseball players, I dislike him more that most of the Yankees who I despise, but the question I gotta ask is, what the hell was Huckaby doing on that play? In todays pussy version of baseball, players aren't supposed to get hurt by a catcher blocking 3rd base and then body slamming on the tag.

I was watching that game live.  I had to get some more baseball in after the bitter dissapointment earlier, and got pissed off again to watch the Yankmees winning.  Derek Jeter is one of my least favorite baseball players, I dislike him more that most of the Yankees who I despise, but the question I gotta ask is, what the hell was Huckaby doing on that play?  In todays pussy version of baseball, players aren't supposed to get hurt by a catcher blocking 3rd base and then body slamming on the tag.

Ahhhh you cant blame the catcher in that situation. He did what he was suppose to do.

I was watching that game live.  I had to get some more baseball in after the bitter dissapointment earlier, and got pissed off again to watch the Yankmees winning.  Derek Jeter is one of my least favorite baseball players, I dislike him more that most of the Yankees who I despise, but the question I gotta ask is, what the hell was Huckaby doing on that play?  In todays pussy version of baseball, players aren't supposed to get hurt by a catcher blocking 3rd base and then body slamming on the tag.

Ahhhh you cant blame the catcher in that situation. He did what he was suppose to do.

that was a great hustle play byt the catcher..wonder if sandy would do the same??? :huh:

I was watching that game live.  I had to get some more baseball in after the bitter dissapointment earlier, and got pissed off again to watch the Yankmees winning.  Derek Jeter is one of my least favorite baseball players, I dislike him more that most of the Yankees who I despise, but the question I gotta ask is, what the hell was Huckaby doing on that play?  In todays pussy version of baseball, players aren't supposed to get hurt by a catcher blocking 3rd base and then body slamming on the tag.

that was a great hustle play byt the catcher..wonder if sandy would do the same??? :huh:

To beat teams like the yankees, who can buy anyone, you HAVE to play balls out. Im sorry Jeter got hurt, but thats baseball.

he would only have been half way up the 3rd baseline by the time jeter drove into the bag :( but i still really like him.

LOL, you tell em Chris B. :headbang

Absolutely!! Heaven for bid someone post their thoughts or opinion on something.. GASP!

That is exactly my point, nobody can make a fair judgement to the extent of this injury until the MRI. After the MRI they will be able to tell if he will be out 2 weeks or all season, at this point both stand as possiblities.

But again what do I know.

That is exactly my point, nobody can make a fair judgement to the extent of this injury until the MRI. After the MRI they will be able to tell if he will be out 2 weeks or all season, at this point both stand as possiblities.

But again what do I know.

Apparently not much, as my original statement still stands to be correct. I believe i said he is out 1-2 months, at least. I had information.