Jeter hurts shoulder

Chris B

That is exactly my point, nobody can make a fair judgement to the extent of this injury until the MRI. After the MRI they will be able to tell if he will be out 2 weeks or all season, at this point both stand as possiblities.

But again what do I know.

Quick question, isn't this the same injury that Phil Nevin suffered? What is the difference in severity, etc? I'm don't really have a clue. I know they said he popped it back in. I've seen football player just pop it in and then they play, but I'm assuming that isn't possible with baseball players because it can just pop back out or something?

Or is it if its more serious, then you need surgery and if its less serious, no surgery is necessary? All you need is rest. Either way, I think he will miss some time. It was just a tough play all around. Hustle play by the Blue Jays catcher trying to get the out, and it was Jeter hustling like he does best, advancing to 3rd.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying he is out one to two months is about as informative as saying the war with Iraq will be over in one to two years.

Anyone can say stuff on the internet and claim to be "in the know" those who dont boast about what they do for a profession are the ones who know.

Carry on with your lifes now.

Saying he is out one to two months is about as informative as saying the war with Iraq will be over in one to two years.

Anyone can say stuff on the internet and claim to be "in the know" those who dont boast about what they do for a profession are the ones who know.

Wow man, relax a little. :mellow:

STFU!

What is with all the posters that come here and think they own the board after a week.

It's great to have new people here but it would be nice if they weren't all egomaniacs who think theirs is the only opinion that counted.

STFU!

What is with all the posters that come here and think they own the board after a week.

It's great to have new people here but it would be nice if they weren't all egomaniacs who think theirs is the only opinion that counted.

But my opinion IS the only one that matters!

j/k :D

STFU!

lol

Ego with humor, now that's ok.

Lets all come down here.  Were all here for one reason or at least I think we are and that reason is that we all love the Sox.  Therefor, lets take two breaths and relax  :D

Lol i dunno man, all i say is jeter is out 1-2 months, at least, and that guy goes crazy. I am glad I am not the only one who sees how immature he is behaving.

i just drafted jeter yeaterday in a fanstasy league:(...i got valentin as my back up..go jose!! !

how do you spell L-O-S-E-R?

:lol:

For Derek, I have to feel bad, he was playing high school ball in Kalamazoo when I lived there, his family are really nice people, and I hope he is ok.

Lets all come down here.  Were all here for one reason or at least I think we are and that reason is that we all love the Sox.  Therefor, lets take two breaths and relax  :D

Lol i dunno man, all i say is jeter is out 1-2 months, at least, and that guy goes crazy. I am glad I am not the only one who sees how immature he is behaving.

Nobody is going crazy, however im just trying to set the record straight that comments like he will be out 1-2 months is what causes rumors and we dont want to be known as a rumor site, reather we want to be known as a fact and informative site.

Oh and Southsiders you may want to look at the registration dates of mine and yours.

STFU!

Well your statement regarding posters who come on here and own the place for a week. I was here in the early stages and I will be here in the end.

By no means am I trying to argue with anyone on here, because Im glad we have a place as Sox fans that we can go, however I want us to be known as a reputable site especially with the upcoming transition.

Thats all.

STFU!

Well your statement regarding posters who come on here and own the place for a week. I was here in the early stages and I will be here in the end.

By no means am I trying to argue with anyone on here, because Im glad we have a place as Sox fans that we can go, however I want us to be known as a reputable site especially with the upcoming transition.

Thats all.

Well anyone who is basing credibility based on posts made in here is a moron. This is a place for people to hang out and talk. I don't need you to tell me how to have a conversation with my friends.

STFU!

Thats all.

Nice so you are going to take an obvious joke, and use it out of context to make a weak point.

Its statements like "look at my registration date" that makes new people quit posting on sites like this. As small and new as this group is, without new blood it will tend to stagnate and recycle the same old ideas as a few people ruin it for anyone else. Trust me, I have posted for years on the ESPN site, and was trying out this forumn because I have had a good repoir with Mario from his posts on ESPN. Luckily I have thicker skin from dealing with the trolls over there, then to let someone who has 34 posts in a year try and bully me into not speaking my mind. You worry about reputation, yet pick on posters. Don't you realize that the people who post on a site have almost as much to do with a reputation as the information that the site publishes?

Give what I said some thought.

STFU!

Thats all.

Well anyone who is basing credibility based on posts made in here is a moron. This is a place for people to hang out and talk. I don't need you to tell me how to have a conversation with my friends.

Boards where people post things are just as much for opinion as information. Thats never going to change. Believe me, Chris, youll be getting many many more of my "opinions" . :D

What does registration have to do with anything?

Yeah.. I'd like to know that one too.

My point is you guys try to say I am new here or I have been here a week.

Simply because my post count isnt as high as yours doesnt mean I havent been around longer. The registration dates do no lie in this case.

I dont post just to post. I will post when I learn something that will help this site or respond to some interesting topics.

Simply because my post count isnt as high as yours doesnt mean I havent been around longer. The registration dates do no lie in this case.

I dont post just to post. I will post when I learn something that will help this site or respond to some interesting topics.

Hmm.. really? Care to show me where I said that..?

And if you want to get technical.. I've been around since the Rivals days. AOL boards. WSI's birth, etc..

Does it mean anything....? No.

So drop your s***ty little attitude and practice what you preech. Post something interesting would ya and stop with the nit picking on people.

lol! You crack me up man. So you've been esentially lurking here for six months so your opinion means more than anyone who hasn't been here that long? I didn't know I had registered with the teamsters. So what does that 6 months entitle you to?

Like I said originally, relax.

Lurker? Not me, busy with work yes. I cant believe the intelligence of some people or shall I say lack of, but to each his own.

I am not going to get into a war of words with some people on the internet over nothing.

Carry on again.

Lurker? Not me, busy with work yes. I cant believe the intelligence of some people or shall I say lack of, but to each his own.

I am not going to get into a war of words with some people on the internet over nothing.

Carry on again.

Chris.. no one called YOU a lurker. Follow along kiddo.

And you started the war with the "registration date" issue. Whassamatter..? Gettin a little hot in the kitchen?

Look up the word hypocrite when you get a free minute.