Reminder to Everyone Tonight...

CWSGuy406

On Fox's Final Word, McPherrin and Waddle will have on Kenny Williams live (or maybe taped earlier, I don't know) from the Winter Meetings. They'll probably just talk about the moves they've already made, what they're still looking to do, just wanted to let you guys know.

EDIT: Stupid me. It'll be on at 10:00 Central, probably 10:05ish, they'll most likely do the Bears highlights first, talk with Peanut...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! I'm sure he won't say a whole lot......especially after what happened with Vizquel. They'll probably try and probe more out of him about RJ or some other area, which he'll probably reply.............."There are plenty of things in the workings at which I am not at liberty to state just yet."

Very sensative subject, talking about player under contract to another club. Therefore legally he can't say much.

Knows there is interest from fans about Randy so he will say that a guy of his nature, you cannot stop until someone stops you.

Was told by Arizona GM that Randy wouldn't come. EDIT: This comment was about when Kenny said earlier in the week that Randy wouldn't come...Randy told GM he has a desire to play for Yanks, but didn't rule out any teams.

Hasn't heard anything on Randy since the meeting with Arizona and Randy.

Not responding to what Mags said about Sox wanting to just make money. Thankful for what Magglio did for the Sox in his time.

Being asked if Lee or PK are going, and Kenny asks if their out of time.. :lol: Really trying to stall....

Doesn't have to be Lee or Konerko to aquire a big name player. Exploring all options, doesn't rule anything out.

Anyone remember last week day before we signed dye kenny was interviewed by the score and he went ummmmmmmmmm and ummmmmm I didnt hear you theory and they laughed. Its same danm thing smiling and saying umm hows the weather and is the time up. If he wasnt he could of said bright comment well were looking find best possible deal and everyone would be on list if we hear good offer

What gave this impression?

The fact that the Arizona GM told KW that Randy Johnson didnt want to play for the Sox, and that he highly doubted he would hear back from Arizona. He wasn't laughing about this, but then you could tell something was up when he was making a joke about trading Lee or Konerko. It's the same type of laughing he did on the Score last week when they brought up Dye's name the day before he was signed.

The fact that the Arizona GM told KW that Randy Johnson didnt want to play for the Sox, and that he highly doubted he would hear back from Arizona.  He wasn't laughing about this, but then you could tell something was up when he was making a joke about trading Lee or Konerko.  It's the same type of laughing he did on the Score last week when they brought up Dye's name the day before he was signed.

I took it as this....

Kenny was told by the Arizona GM that Randy didn't want to come here. However, as Randys' agents have said he has not ruled out any team. Kenny says Johnson told Arizona he has a strong desire to play for the Yankees, doesn't mean it'll happen. Last but not least, it sounded like Kenny meant since Arizona and Randy had that meeting last night he has not heard back.