Danny Wrong released

santo=dorf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Lawton, No vizquel, and belliard will be much worse then he was last year.

Belliard is coming back. Peralta and phillips were both insane in the minors last year, i do not see them dropping off much from what vizquel did last year. Don't forget they added boone.

Ronny S.. Div titles 2.5... we had it in 94, but we all know the deal there.

KW... 0

Enuff said

Schueler won a division title in 1993 and "half" a title in 1994, BECAUSE OF LARRY HIMES' FARM!!!!!

So it took Schueler 10 years to win a divison title all by himself. :rolly :rolly :rolly

I for one am sad to see Wright go, but I understand the move. I think the Sox could even pick him back up if he gets back to 100%.

Everything I've ever heard about Danny says he was a team guy who did nothing but work his ass off. I heard when he was getting sent up and down for a couple seasons that when sent down he would accept the demotion and tell the players its just a sign he needs to improve.

He never took it personally and would just work harder to get back. Danny is a real class act.

However, I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this. But this eludes to the Sox picking up someone in the Rule V tomorrow. This frees up a spot on the 40 man roster.

Diaz should contiune to grow, keeping him in the pen should help

Grilli.. well should also be in the Pen.

Grilli had problems in the first inning, but once he settled down, he was pretty good for what we expected from our fifth starters.

Diaz was also very good out of the bullpen, but he came up huge with that win against the Scrubs and had a great game against the Mariners too.

Grilli had problems in the first inning, but once he settled down, he was pretty good for what we expected from our fifth starters.

Diaz was also very good out of the bullpen, but he came up huge with that win against the Scrubs and had a great game against the Mariners too.

I would put Diaz in the 5th spot over Grilli.. for the fact Diaz is the furture, Grilli is not.

Diaz should contiune to grow, keeping him in the pen should help

Grilli.. well should also be in the Pen.

Bullpen so far.

Shingo

Marte

Hermanson

Politte

Cotts

Adkins

There's still 1 spot left wide open. Unless the Sox sign another FA pitcher, the spot will probably go down to a competition between Diaz, Baj and Munoz. Grilli will either be the 5th starter, or start the year back down at Charlotte.

Bullpen so far.

Shingo

Marte

Hermanson

Politte

Cotts

Adkins

There's still 1 spot left wide open. Unless the Sox sign another FA pitcher, the spot will probably go down to a competition between Diaz, Baj and Munoz. Grilli will either be the 5th starter, or start the year back down at Charlotte.

I myself want diaz to win it. I think he will be dominant in the mop-up role or sixth inning.