Danny Wrong released

santo=dorf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to you Danny; he seemed to have a lot of potential when healthy.

I think that's the bottom line. He had potential and showed some fine stuff when he was healthy. He went out there trying to win and when he was what-0-8?- you knew something was more wrong then he just didn't have good stuff. I felt sorry for him and was certain the guy was hurt. Well, he was and probably it means the end of his career just like Pargue and Sirotka and others.

:huh:

Ronny was the only GM I know that would had you a pile of s*** and you would give up some great players.

KW, on the other hand is the one who takes the s*** and gives up a ton.

Examples?

:huh:

Ronny was the only GM I know that would had you a pile of s*** and you would give up some great players.

KW, on the other hand is the one who takes the s*** and gives up a ton.

What the f*** are you taking about?

Ron Schueler's bio:

Traded Sammy Sosa and Ken Patterson for George Bell.

Traded Melido Perez, Bob Wickman, and Domingo Jean for Steve Sax.

Traded Jack McDowell for Lyle Muoton

After the strike in 1994, he signed washed up garbage like Chris Sabo, John Kruk, Rob Dibble, Wil Cordero, Doug Drabek, and Roger McDowell.

Drafted Mark Johnson in the first round.

Drafted Jason Dellearo instead of Lance Berkman even though Shaffer insisted that Dellearo would be available in the fifth round.

Refused to trade talent for players when we needed it resulting in duds like Scott Ruffcorn and Rodney Bolton.

Only midseason trades made to improve the team were for Tim Belcher and Charles Johnson.

Signed Jaime Navarro over Roger Clemens because he thought Roger was washed up. This one signing has changed Reinsy's philosophy on long term deals for pitchers.

Released Fisk in 1993.

Left Magglio unprotected in the Rule 5 draft.

Drafted his daughter Carrie Schueler.

The White Flag trade.

And he couldn't win jack s*** with one of the highest payrolls in the MLB in 1996 and 1997.

He also takes "credit" for the Todd Ritchie trade with the exception of tossing in Josh Fogg.

What the f*** are you taking about?

Ron Schueler's bio:

Traded Sammy Sosa and Ken Patterson for George Bell.

Traded Melido Perez, Bob Wickman, and Domingo Jean for Steve Sax.

Traded Jack McDowell for Lyle Muoton

After the strike in 1994, he signed wahed up garbage like Chris Sabo, John Kruk, Rob Dibble, Wil Cordero, Doug Drabek, and Roger McDowell.

Drafted Mark Johnson in the fist round.

Drafted Jason Dellearo instead of Lance Berkman even though Shaffer insisted that  Dellearo would be available in the fifth round.

Refused to trade talent for players when we needed it resulting in duds like Scott Ruffcorn and Rodney Bolton.

Only midseason trades made to improve the team were for Tim Belcher and Charles Johnson.

Signed Jaime Navarro over Roger Clemens because he thought Roger was washed up. This one signing has changed Reinsy's philosophy on long term deals for pitchers.

Left Magglio unprotected in the Rule 5 draft.

Drafted his daughter Carrie Schueler.

The White Flag trade.

And he couldn't win jack s*** with one of the highest payrolls in the MLB in 1996 and 1997.

Signed:

Bo jackson

Ellis Burks

Darrin jackson

traded Jack McDowell, and Black jack Did nothing afterwards

Santo, I hope you know that the GM doesn't draft players...so those drafting players are not his.. according to Gwety

Signed:

Bo jackson

Ellis Burks

Darrin jackson

Santo, I hope you know that the GM doesn't draft players...so those drafting players are not his.. according to Gwety

Cheat said that not me, and he is right.

Bo jackson was not great along with ellis burks and especially d.j.

Are you trying to justfiy 3 losing seasons then in order to rebuild? You'd alienate the fan base that we have already.

Yes I do, we need to rebuild look at Cleveland and FL they did it the right way, and look one won the WS the other is looking to make a run this year coming up.

Buy low

Sell high

Yes I do, we need to rebuild look at Cleveland and FL they did it the right way, and look one won the WS the other is looking to make a run this year coming up.

Buy low

Sell high

Anthrax will you remind me where Cleveland finished in the standings last year?? :sleep Wake me up when they get out of 3rd place.

Cheat said that not me, and he is right.

Bo jackson was not great along with ellis burks and especially d.j.

Sorry I just figured that you always respond to a post of mine..

Also

With Bo Ellis and Dj, they were missing pieces in DIV titles.

I also forgot RS signed Julio Franco, who was a hug pick up for us in 94

Signed:

Bo jackson

Ellis Burks

Darrin jackson

The Sox were leading the Wild Card in 1996 but fell apart due to a lack of a fifth starter (sound familiar?) Jack McDowell won 13 games in 1996 even though he had an ERA over 5, but that doesn't stop your fascination with Colon.

And I love how you counter my big list of Schueler's f***-ups with a guy who went 0 for everything in the 1993 playoffs.

One year worth's of Burks, and our current crappy colorman. I assume you're proud of Schueler for getting that good year out of Jackson in 1994, and not when he brought him back for a s*** season in 1999.

Sorry I just figured that you always respond to a post of mine..

Also

With Bo Ellis and Dj, they were missing pieces in DIV titles.

I also forgot RS signed Julio Franco, who was a hug pick up for us in 94

I respond to your posts all the time to correct you.

The Sox were leading the Wild Card in 1996 but fell apart due to a lack of a fifth starter (sound familiar?)  Jack McDowell won 13 games in 1996 even though he had an ERA over 5, but that doesn't stop your fascination with Colon.

And I love how you counter my big list of Schueler's f***-ups with a guy who went 0 for everything in the 1993 playoffs.

One year worth's of Burks, and our current crappy colorman.  I assume you're proud of Schueler for getting that good year out of Jackson in 1994, and not when he brought him back for a s*** season in 1999.

Ronny S.. Div titles 2.5... we had it in 94, but we all know the deal there.

KW... 0

Enuff said