Clement?

Winning Ugly

Just going to throw something out there. Says he's trying to fly under the radar. Kenny has some talks and drums up some interest in Clement (from the Sox) and then slides in and gets Perez while most of the teams worry over Clement.

Just a possibility. On a sidenote I think the Sox may have another move in store tomorrow and I expect one to happen by the end of the work week.

Don't forget Milton hasn't signed with anybody and I believe Stark was saying him going to the Yankees has cooled off... mentioned he's looking for 8m... it fits the sox budget now

I would give him a minor league contract and an invite to spring training.

On a sidenote I think the Sox may have another move in store tomorrow and I expect one to happen by the end of the work week.

heh.

Jason, I agree with you here, however you're record has been awful as of late.

Johnson to Sox? Nope. Pavano to Angels? Nope. Tek to Angels? Nope.

:lol:

Also had like the highest flyball ratio in baseball this past season.  I'd yack if they got Milton.

hey, I'm not supporting the move... just throwing it out there...

it does raise my attention level that a "mystery team" offerred Clement good money today, and it just so happens to be the day the Sox clear their payroll to fit 8-10m

it does raise my attention level that a "mystery team" offerred Clement good money today, and it just so happens to be the day the Sox clear their payroll to fit 8-10m

Ya I don't have a problem with Clement. I do have a problem with Milton at anymore then 4 million. Which means if I were a GM he'd never play for my team, lol.

It was definitely the first thing that came to my mind, however I don't think it was the sox cause the deal was supposidely a 4 year deal.