Why Cub fans are dumbasses, Reason #40559343843309

Ok, I was wearing my Sox hat, earrings, and Frank Thomas batting practice jersey all day long. So, walking home from work, I'm still all decked out and such. This one Cub fan yells out at me "Who's 1-0 and who's 0-1?" I yell back "Who's finished with a better record in 40 of the last 50 years, f***tard? There are still 161 f***ing games left, asswipe!"

Cub fans, I'll tell ya!

Ok, I was wearing my Sox hat, earrings, and Frank Thomas batting practice jersey all day long.  So, walking home from work, I'm still all decked out and such.  This one Cub fan yells out at me "Who's 1-0 and who's 0-1?"  I yell back "Who's finished with a better record in 40 of the last 50 years, f***tard?  There are still 161 f***ing games left, asswipe!"

Cub fans, I'll tell ya!

Print those world series tickets The Cubs are going! Oh wait, you mean it isn't even April yet?

Nevermind :ph34r:

Ok, I was wearing my Sox hat, earrings, and Frank Thomas batting practice jersey all day long.  So, walking home from work, I'm still all decked out and such.  This one Cub fan yells out at me "Who's 1-0 and who's 0-1?"  I yell back "Who's finished with a better record in 40 of the last 50 years, f***tard?  There are still 161 f***ing games left, asswipe!"

Cub fans, I'll tell ya!

what a mouth you have. you will never see me using those f***ing words. :lol:

The Cubs winning their Opener and the Sox losing theirs has made the season for these retards. All my Cub fan friends are giving me the same s***. Too bad the baseball season isn't one game long..... if that was the case, the Assholes on Addison would be playoff baseball bound. This is as close as the CubDumb will get to post-season glory. Idiots.

The Cubs winning their Opener and the Sox losing theirs has made the season for these retards. All my Cub fan friends are giving me the same s***. Too bad the baseball season isn't one game long..... if that was the case, the Assholes on Addison would be playoff baseball bound. This is as close as the CubDumb will get to post-season glory. Idiots.

It's hard to get into their heads and explain to them that, unlike in football, one game does not make or break a season in baseball. One baseball game holds about 1/10 of the worth of a football game. It's a marathon, not a sprint, when it comes to baseball. Sox fans know this, but Cub fans seem not to. Figures!

I wonder exactly how long it took Cub fans to start calling about World Series tickets. Was it Kerry Wood's first strikeout? Was it Corey Patterson's first RBI, Sammy's first AB? Or did they wait until it was 5-2, and Glavine was out of the game? Inquiring minds want to know! :huh: