Pedro a Met?

They would have an awesome rotation though

P.Martinez

Glavine

Trachel (sp?)

Benson

V. Zambrano

(not neccesarly in that order)

The rotation may not look bad but the Mets are going after guys like Sammy and Moises Alou. 38 year old Alou. That's pretty sad, IMO.

This is the best news I've heard in weeks.

Anything that saves KW from himself is good in my book.

KW never had any interest in signing him, I have no clue what you're huffing to even think that.

And yes, Pedro and his agent are trying to forbid the Mets doctors to give him a shoulder MRI.

ESPN's bottomline said Pedro has said it's final.  He hasn't signed anything, but all that is holding this up is a physical.

There's no doubt if the Yanks put him through a physical, that he'd fail that. Supposedly Jaret Wright's shoulder is better than Pedro's and he had to go thru 2 physicals.

There's no doubt if the Yanks put him through a physical, that he'd fail that. Supposedly Jaret Wright's shoulder is better than Pedro's and he had to go thru 2 physicals.

That is why pedro is perfect for the mets. They like signing guys that are washed up, injured, or that suck in the first place and then they still overpay.