List your players

LDF

If it were tongue in cheek, next time add a  :lol: so I can know that.  :nono

ROTFLMAO!! Way off topic but just as I was reading this I was being told a story about an employee that was asking what it meant when a guy stuck his tongue in his cheek (i.e.. referring to a BJ).

:lol: :D

there it goes, your tendency is coming out again. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were tongue in cheek, next time add a  :lol: so I can know that.  :nono

ROTFLMAO!! Way off topic but just as I was reading this I was being told a story about an employee that was asking what it meant when a guy stuck his tongue in his cheek (i.e.. referring to a BJ).

:lol: :D

there it goes, your tendency is coming out again. :D

Yep. Those damn tattoos and piercings!! :huh:

Yep. Those damn tattoos and piercings!!  :huh:

Yes, chances are.

Another one with nothing of value to say. :fyou

Well Steff, we all can't have posts with as much subtance and relevance as you have. Besides, I'm an immature little punk, so I wouldn't expect very much from my posts. And if you wish to get more tattoos and piercings and further ruin your body, by all means....

Yep. Those damn tattoos and piercings!!  :huh:

Yes, chances are.

Another one with nothing of value to say. :fyou

Well Steff, we all can't have posts with as much subtance and relevance as you have. Besides, I'm an immature little punk, so I wouldn't expect very much from my posts. And if you wish to get more tattoos and piercings and further ruin your body, by all means....

I'll suggest you do the same as you just told me to do.. stay out of s*** that doesn't involve you. How's that?

And where is that post where I said I was getting more tattoos & piercings.. I can't seem to find it.... :huh:

I'll suggest you do the same as you just told me to do.. stay out of s*** that doesn't involve you. How's that?

And where is that post where I said I was getting more tattoos & piercings.. I can't seem to find it....  :huh:

More cursing. :nono -- that's no way for a lady to talk....so I guess you can carry on.

And you obviously deleted that post about getting more tattoos and piercings....that wasn't very hard to figure out.

I'm the one who is going to get another tattoo - not sure about the piercing, I will leave that alone, I have enough, I think, with two.

The question is which Sox logo will it be for the next tattoo, and will I put it on my left ankle with the others or put one on the right ankle - but if I do do that, I'll need to get another to balance the right ankle.

AHHHHHH! I HAD HOPE FOR THIS THREAD!

and you guys let me down again with the tatoo talks again :nono

LOL, sorry buddy, but it's clear that people on here talk about what they want, and it often strays from the original thread topic.

AHHHHHH! I HAD HOPE FOR THIS THREAD!

and you guys let me down again with the tatoo talks again :nono

LOL, sorry buddy, but it's clear that people on here talk about what they want, and it often strays from the original thread topic.

so, what is everyone's favorite song from the Rolling Stones album Tattoo You?

Songs from "Tattoo You"

By The Rolling Stones:

* BLACK LIMOUSINE

* HEAVEN

* LITTLE T & A

* NEIGHBORS

* NO USE IN CRYING

* SLAVE

* TOPS

* WORRIED ABOUT YOU

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh well cluj.. let me be the one to bring it back on topic.. i believe the question put up there by my buddy ldf was give a list of players i hate..... hmmmmm thats a toughie since im a s***ty fan who knows absoultely nothing about this team for the past 30 something years......so ill just have to say i dont hate any of the players... i hated the way they played yesterday but thats about it... hell i cant even hate clayton anymore the son of a b**** hit a homer yesterday...kinda hard to slam on that one lol.......so my list has only one name on it and it was a former player now turned gm.... i hate kenny williams and his need to stick his freakin nose in business that should be left to his coaching staff to figure out..........other than that im ok with everything else..........for now............

but HSC you have not answered the question: your favorite song from the Stones album Tattoo You so, what is everyone's favorite song from the Rolling Stones album Tattoo You?

Songs from "Tattoo You"

* BLACK LIMOUSINE

* HEAVEN

* LITTLE T & A

* NEIGHBORS

* NO USE IN CRYING

* SLAVE

* TOPS

* WORRIED ABOUT YOU

thats a toughie since im s s***ty fan who knows absoultely nothing

You're being too hard on yourself Michelle. You're not "s s***ty fan" -- I'd say you're more of "a s***ty fan". You need to give yourself a little bit more credit sometimes!

:rolleyes:

But, for once, I agree with you that right now, all the players on this team are very much likeable.

Guest hotsoxchick1
but HSC you have not answered the question: your favorite song from the Stones album Tattoo You  so, what is everyone's favorite song from the Rolling Stones album Tattoo You?

Songs from "Tattoo You"

* BLACK LIMOUSINE

* HEAVEN

* LITTLE T & A

* NEIGHBORS

* NO USE IN CRYING

* SLAVE

* TOPS

* WORRIED ABOUT YOU

cw no use in cryin over a little t and a.........i like em both just the same.....

clujer i have tons of credit.... and i sure dont need any coming from you.. thanks anyhow.............you keep it youll need it..........

you don't know HSC, do you -

she is above and beyond everything else (a wonderful friend) a devoted Sox fan who knows a great, great deal about baseball. Whatever the problem is, HSC is true Sox fan, upper tier there.

Guest hotsoxchick1

vince no he doesnt know me... but i will extend the olive branch and ask if he would be willing to share a beer or soda at the home opener tailgate just so he can get to know all of us a bit better..........i highly doubt he has brass ones big enough to show up though........... ;)

vince no he doesnt know me... but i will extend the olive branch and ask if he would be willing to share a beer or soda at the home opener tailgate just so he can get to know all of us a bit better..........i highly doubt he has brass ones big enough to show up though........... ;)

That's awfully nice of you, Michelle, I appreciate that invite.

However, I have said many times that I live in Southern California, and I can't just up and plan an inpromptu to Chicago on 3 day's notice. I cannot afford to miss work, so I will have to graciously turn down your offer.

If you had informed me, oh, say 2 weeks ago, about this, I perhaps could have worked it out.

However, if you wish to come out to either the Dodger or Angel series later this season, that would be much more workable. And yes, I will have a soda since beer tastes like sewer water.

I'd love to meet some of you in person at a game one of these days (perhaps some at one of the series listed above?), and would have no reservations about doing so. What do you think, I'm afraid?

:bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1

That's awfully nice of you, Michelle, I appreciate that invite.

However, I have said many times that I live in Southern California, and I can't just up and plan an inpromptu to Chicago on 3 day's notice. I cannot afford to miss work, so I will have to graciously turn down your offer.

If you had informed me, oh, say 2 weeks ago, about this, I perhaps could have worked it out.

However, if you wish to come out to either the Dodger or Angel series later this season, that would be much more workable. And yes, I will have a soda since beer tastes like sewer water.

I'd love to meet some of you in person at a game one of these days (perhaps some at one of the series listed above?), and would have no reservations about doing so. What do you think, I'm afraid?

:bringit

well lets see ill be in vegas june 26-30 and ill be down in birmingham july 3-7 .. im told there will be some pretty aweswome fireworks for the 4th at the barons game and i surely dont want to miss that.............i can take a few days in august around the 11th and come out and hang for a angles game or two..................i think were there 11-13th........pick a day...........ill gladly hook up for a soda.............

well lets see ill be in vegas june 26-30 and ill be down in birmingham july 3-7 .. im told there will be some pretty aweswome fireworks for the 4th at the barons game and i surely dont want to miss that.............i can take a few days in august around the 11th and come out and hang for a angles game or two..................i think were there 11-13th........pick a day...........ill gladly hook up for a soda.............

Yes, we're in Anaheim the 11th-14th, a 4-game series.

I believe it's a Monday thru Thursday (since August 9 is METALLICA at the LA Coliseum!!!!), so the best day(s) for me would be Monday and Tuesday, since those are my usual off-days from work.

Does Edison International have Dr Pepper? Or are they lame and only have stuff like Pepsi and Sprite?

but who can forget that hof pitcher we got in return and to boot oak is getting a 1 rounder for him.

great job kw.

Did they get a 1st rounder for him? I don't get the rules of that, do they have to offer him arbitration or what?

Clujer beware, I hear that Michelle is one of those...ya know... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yes, we're in Anaheim the 11th-14th, a 4-game series.

I believe it's a Monday thru Thursday (since August 9 is METALLICA at the LA Coliseum!!!!), so the best day(s) for me would be Monday and Tuesday, since those are my usual off-days from work.

Does Edison International have Dr Pepper? Or are they lame and only have stuff like Pepsi and Sprite?

good monday it is... i can be there.........dont know what beverages other than beer served at edison....im sure you can find a pepper somewhere.........ill have water with a lemon ............

mat.. one of those what????? better be careful or youll be sleepin in a cardboard box this weekend on the highway.........lol....... ;)

mat.. one of those what????? better be careful or youll be sleepin in a cardboard box this weekend on the highway.........lol....... ;)

You know what people with tatoos are like. I just can't help but instigate, must be because today was a meeting day.