List your players

LDF

Guest hotsoxchick1

mat.. one of those what????? better be careful or youll be sleepin in a cardboard box this weekend on the highway.........lol....... ;)

You know what people with tatoos are like. I just can't help but instigate, must be because today was a meeting day.

hey now you better back off with that stuff... im tryin to be nice here for a change since im such a b**** all the time......geez give me a break and dont start s*** ok..........thanks :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
You know what people with tatoos are like.

For the LAST time, I NEVER said all people are a certain way.

I wish everyone would read that and stop bringing up something we were talking about 2 weeks ago.

youll have to excuse mat there... i just gave him a dose of shut the hell up.......... :D :D :D

As for the list of players I don't like, in no particular order here's a few

Sammy Sosa

Barry Bonds

Torii Hunter

Suzuki Iciro

David Wells

Lee Stevens

Matt Williams

Mark Prior

Alex Gonzalez

Ricky Guttierez

Milton Bradley

Dean Palmer

Robert Fick

Royce Clayton

Brian Jordan

Guillermo Mota

Kenny Rogers

Doug Mienkevetredcz

A.J. Pierzynsky

Jeff Leifer

Jeromy Burnitz

Jeff Weaver

Derek Jeter

Jose Mesa

J.T. Snow

Jose Cruz Jr.

Jeff Nelson

Mike Cameron

Tino Martinez

Carlos Delgado

Kelvim Escobar

well lets see ill be in vegas june 26-30 and ill be down in birmingham july 3-7 .. im told there will be some pretty aweswome fireworks for the 4th at the barons game and i surely dont want to miss that.............i can take a few days in august around the 11th and come out and hang for a angles game or two..................i think were there 11-13th........pick a day...........ill gladly hook up for a soda.............

Yes, we're in Anaheim the 11th-14th, a 4-game series.

I believe it's a Monday thru Thursday (since August 9 is METALLICA at the LA Coliseum!!!!), so the best day(s) for me would be Monday and Tuesday, since those are my usual off-days from work.

Does Edison International have Dr Pepper? Or are they lame and only have stuff like Pepsi and Sprite?

Umm, I think you can get Mr Pibb, but I dont' know. I know they have Pepsi and Sprite and Lemonade.

I'll be seeing you all there :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
well lets see ill be in vegas june 26-30 and ill be down in birmingham july 3-7 .. im told there will be some pretty aweswome fireworks for the 4th at the barons game and i surely dont want to miss that.............i can take a few days in august around the 11th and come out and hang for a angles game or two..................i think were there 11-13th........pick a day...........ill gladly hook up for a soda.............

Yes, we're in Anaheim the 11th-14th, a 4-game series.

I believe it's a Monday thru Thursday (since August 9 is METALLICA at the LA Coliseum!!!!), so the best day(s) for me would be Monday and Tuesday, since those are my usual off-days from work.

Does Edison International have Dr Pepper? Or are they lame and only have stuff like Pepsi and Sprite?

Umm, I think you can get Mr Pibb, but I dont' know. I know they have Pepsi and Sprite and Lemonade.

I'll be seeing you all there :headbang

holy crap thats right jas... i had foregotten your out there.... we will definately hook up this time ok....... i owe ya one.........

Players I don't like.

Well if we are talking on the Sox. I have my doubts about Loiaza as well as Stewart. He didn't impress me watching him pitch the time I saw him, but he's obviously getting guys out and I can't deny that. Plus, I wasn't at a good angle the time I saw him pitch, so I don't necessarily trust my eyes.

Have my doubts about Olivo offensively; no doubts defensively. Otherwise I'm pretty happy. Oh ya, I wish we had another shortstop, but I'll have to live. I also wish we had a leadoff hitter cause I still need to see Jimenez do it over a full season.

Guest hotsoxchick1
since im a s***ty fan who knows absoultely nothing about this team for the past 30 something years......

i am glad that you are coming to see yourseld as we do. :lol:

i have an extra case of shut the hell up for you too sissy boy........... :bringit :headbang :D

since im a s***ty fan who knows absoultely nothing about this team for the past 30 something years......

i have an extra case of shut the hell up for you too sissy boy........... :bringit :headbang :D

an extra case....... that is funny. i can't counter. good one. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol just how i like you baby doll.. speachless............... :D

chalk up one for me............. :headbang

have your time in the sun.

Guest hotsoxchick1

have your time in the sun.

well thanks hon, i already had a few days of sunshine ... i do plan to have a few more in the upcoming months though......ill keep your wishes to me in mind when im basking ok............... :D

I have never liked CLee....and I hate Josh Paul.

Other than that....no....I like everyone.

I don't like the entire Cubs roster....except for Mark Bellhorn. I like a guy that can do what he does....hit for power and play all 4 infield positions adequately. If Tony G hit 20 homers and could play all 4 infield positions....he'd be playing everyday. Or maybe it is his name....Bellhorn. It's just kind of funny.

And yes, I will have a soda since beer tastes like sewer water.

OK now I'm pissed off. There is a lot of trash talking on this board but cluj you have gone way to far. I really don't care if people want to trash certain players or insult other posters. Hell I don't care if you want to insult me, you can even insult my family. However when someone insults the pale amber liquid of the gods I can't sit by and say nothing.

Oh s*** I just realized something, you were probably talking about american beer. In that case you are pretty much right. Sorry for the tirade.

Oh s*** I just realized something, you were probably talking about american beer. In that case you are pretty much right. Sorry for the tirade.

Sorry supernuke, but Sam Adams is American brewed and Sam Adams is the shizzle my nizzle :headbang

Well I've never tried Sam Adams but I have found that most american beer is just like making love in a canoe. They're both f***ing close to water

Well I've never tried Sam Adams but I have found that most american beer is just like making love in a canoe. They're both f***ing close to water

Classic :headbang I hear that U.S. beer is getting stronger, close to Canadian beer, better be true cause come Friday I'll need to find out. Supernuke, I'm out in the Peg May 28-June1 do you know if there's any of the AAA teams games around then, I'm gonna catch one I hope.

Classic :headbang I hear that U.S. beer is getting stronger, close to Canadian beer, better be true cause come Friday I'll need to find out. Supernuke, I'm out in the Peg May 28-June1 do you know if there's any of the AAA teams games around then, I'm gonna catch one I hope.

We don't have AAA in Winnipeg, we have the Northern League. The Goldeyes home opener is May 30th. If you want someone to check out a game with let me know. maybe we can get kipwellsfan too and the soxtalk Canadian contingent can get together.

We don't have AAA in Winnipeg, we have the Northern League. The Goldeyes home opener is May 30th. If you want someone to check out a game with let me know. maybe we can get kipwellsfan too and the soxtalk Canadian contingent can get together.

That's what I meant the Goldeyes. For shore, if you're available the 30th, that'd be awesome. Real beer and a country where I'm well over the drinking age.

Guest hotsoxchick1

And yes, I will have a soda since beer tastes like sewer water.

OK now I'm pissed off. There is a lot of trash talking on this board but cluj you have gone way to far. I really don't care if people want to trash certain players or insult other posters. Hell I don't care if you want to insult me, you can even insult my family. However when someone insults the pale amber liquid of the gods I can't sit by and say nothing.

lmao nuke.....your too much......... dark and tan is the only way to go......... a little b with your g............... :headbang

I'll suggest you do the same as you just told me to do.. stay out of s*** that doesn't involve you. How's that?

And where is that post where I said I was getting more tattoos & piercings.. I can't seem to find it....  :huh:

More cursing. :nono -- that's no way for a lady to talk....so I guess you can carry on.

And you obviously deleted that post about getting more tattoos and piercings....that wasn't very hard to figure out.

Nope. I didn't delete anything. I'm pretty sure that can be confirmed as well. How would you like your crow..?

Sorry supernuke, but Sam Adams is American brewed and Sam Adams is the shizzle my nizzle :headbang

Oh my. "Shizzle on my nizzle" .. ? Perhaps a bit to much information :huh:

;) :D ;) :D