Just a comment

Mr. Showtime

I just sat here for lord knows how long and read a 40+ page thread. I think we need a shirt that says "I survived the Lee Trade" or something.  :lol:

If I'm not in on the ground level of reading a huge thread, say like 1-4 pages, and I see it in the 20's I don't even try to read it. I'll ocasionally take a look at a few pages but if it's 40 pages by the time I see it first, I'm out.

If I'm not in on the ground level of reading a huge thread, say like 1-4 pages, and I see it in the 20's I don't even try to read it. I'll ocasionally take a look at a few pages but if it's 40 pages by the time I see it first, I'm out.

I left for work about 20 minutes before the trade went down. I knew nothing of the trade till I saw the comments about the amount of people online, and then I figured something went down. I had to read the thing, I'm sure everyone on WSI is blasting the thing, so I had to see what our experts said here.

It's a lot easier to get through if you waste the entire day following it post by post as the trade goes through  :lol:

Ya it is. I missed out on almost the entire bruce levine reports.... thread. By the time i started reading that the damn podsednik trade started to be announced and i was trying to read both at the same time. :smilesanta

I left for work about 20 minutes before the trade went down. I knew nothing of the trade till I saw the comments about the amount of people online, and then I figured something went down. I had to read the thing, I'm sure everyone on WSI is blasting the thing, so I had to see what our experts said here.

heh, I just found out about the trade 15 mins ago.. :lol: I'm waaaay out of it..

I have not visited wsi in over a month. I registered there and never posted, they are all ridiculous over there.

There's still quite a few guys there whom I still like, but the people blasting the trade, just made me sick. I read about 2 pages, and I had to stop.

I don't mind people disagreeing with the trade, but some folks are just out there.

Its amazing the shift in opinion between the two boards as a whole on the most part. I think its fairly realistic to say that most people here are more optimistic or realistic while there is heavy pessimism there (on the most part).

I don't care what any of us think though, as long as the Sox can win the series :headbang