New header suggestions?

Mr. Showtime

eh, i don't own the rights to the pic, besides i messed with the color so my version is purtier... :P  ;)  :lol:

I'm still trying to figure out what you do.

I was trying to use the "black and white" idea like you did with Heads' sig, mine didn't look to well. I think you used "Hard Light" on the bunting image of Pods on his sig as well.

yeah just copied the bunting layer. bottom layer i just set to luminosity and had a layer of white below which changed it to a black & white pic. top layer i cut out the back ground just leaving pod and set it to linear light. then put the side pics behind the top bunting layer and set them to luminosity and changed their opacity to like 35% and cut the excess off those pics behind pods head...

yeah just copied the bunting layer. bottom layer i just set to luminosity and had a layer of white below which changed it to a black & white pic. top layer i cut out the back ground just leaving pod and set it to linear light. then put the side pics behind the top bunting layer and set them to luminosity and changed their opacity to like 35% and cut the excess off those pics behind pods head...

Ah, tahnks Gold.

I'm sure some people think you're speaking another langauge.. :lol: