Just want to say thanks

Chisoxfn

To everyone here that reads the site or posts on the message board. We wouldn't be the site we are without all you loyal posters and readers following the site telling your friends and doing your part in helping the site grow more and more.

In the future we plan on doing all we can to make the site better and more in-depth every season. As always if anyone has new ideas that they would like to see us to, just make a post, email one of us or send us a private message and we will do our best to accomodate.

It was just August 30th or so when we started this board, and now we have already had 300 members register and we have tons of knowledgeable fans posting and contributing here.

Thanks to everyone that has supported us and visited the site throughout the way.

From Everyone at SoxNet.net/Soxtalk.com

To everyone here that reads the site or posts on the message board.  We wouldn't be the site we are without all you loyal posters and readers following the site telling your friends and doing your part in helping the site grow more and more. 

In the future we plan on doing all we can to make the site better and more in-depth every season.  As always if anyone has new ideas that they would like to see us to, just make a post, email one of us or send us a private message and we will do our best to accomodate. 

It was just August 30th or so when we started this board, and now we have already had 300 members register and we have tons of knowledgeable fans posting and contributing here. 

Thanks to everyone that has supported us and visited the site throughout the way.

thank you thank you, i will accept ALL your thanks. i think i deserve it and much more. :headbang

ref to what you can do for me and new ideas ................. ummmm how make me a demi god of this board. :lol:

To everyone here that reads the site or posts on the message board.  We wouldn't be the site we are without all you loyal posters and readers following the site telling your friends and doing your part in helping the site grow more and more. 

In the future we plan on doing all we can to make the site better and more in-depth every season.  As always if anyone has new ideas that they would like to see us to, just make a post, email one of us or send us a private message and we will do our best to accomodate. 

Although I don't post that much here, I still very much enjoy this site and MB. Doing a VERY good job. Keep it up

Guest wsc425

Sox net and Sox talk are great sites. I thank Jas for letting me express some ideas through my creative writing. I am working on a scouting, agent, GM, or sports chicago white sox based career.

Sox net and Sox talk are great sites. I thank Jas for letting me express some ideas through my creative writing. I am working on a scouting, agent, GM, or sports chicago white sox based career.

damn i wish you the best in your career.