Mariotti the HERO?

I just read this nicely written article by Jay Mariotti, and he's right on!!! Could he be turning the corner and stopping the SamME ass-kissing? Hmmmmmmm!!!

And don't we all know that this is all too true!!!

I don't take the credit for actually FINDING this article. Doublem23 shared this with me. Thanks, Matt!!! :headbang

I just read this nicely written article by Jay Mariotti, and he's right on!!!  Could he be turning the corner and stopping the SamME ass-kissing?  Hmmmmmmm!!!

And don't we all know that this is all too true!!!

I don't take the credit for actually FINDING this article.  Doublem23 shared this with me.  Thanks, Matt!!! :headbang

You can't take anything kotex-boy says seriously. One always has to be looking for hte alterior motive... :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
As Guido and his idol, Vanilla Ice, would say to Moronotti..... "Drop that zero (ShamME), and get with the hero(s)." RPS will back me up on this one  :headbang

RPS... standing there doing that pinkie at the corner of the mouth thing .. with a stupid look on his face.......lol.............why do you still read mornoitti??? i thought you were smarter than that heather lol lol lol lol........... :D

He also roasted on the Cubs a bit today on that show Around the Horn on ESPN.  He can be funny at times and annoying at others.

I stopped watching that show a long time ago. They have good opinions....but Kellerman just bugs the hell out of me. I wish he wouldn't just go with that attitude of "Oh no, I don't agree with you....I'm going to put you on mute." He doesn't do it often....but that's how I feel when I watch that show....and how he always thinks he is right....when he is not right all the time.

I like how mariotti labeled the people who attacked gamboa as sox fans. Completely false. If i run onto the field at wrigley and do this, am i a bad cub fan? That was a really idiotic comment.

Even the Cub fans get a break... remember that incident with the Dodgers bullpen? A couple of idiots pull that crap with Gamboa, and all Sox fans are thugs.