What to do Next???

BaseballNick

Which player improves the Sox the most?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which player improves the Sox the most?

• Matt Clement
    • Derek Lowe
    • Odalis Perez
    • Edgar Renteria
    • Jason Varitek

I'm new to this..what's up everyone...Huge..Huge sox fan! But yeah I say we go after Mark Grudz...to play second and bat second..I mean does anyone know anything about him? Are there any teams pursuing him? He cant be asking for much anyways..

Check this out

SPods

Grudz

Dye

Thomas

Konerko

Rowand

Crede

Uribe

Davis

I'm new to this..what's up everyone...Huge..Huge sox fan!  But yeah I say we go after Mark Grudz...to play second and bat second..I mean does anyone know anything about him?  Are there any teams pursuing him?  He cant be asking for much anyways..

Check this out

SPods

Grudz

Dye

Thomas

Konerko

Rowand

Crede

Uribe

Davis

Welcome to Sox Talk! :cheers

What the White Sox should try to do next is try to sign either Perez or Clement. After that try to get either a second baseman or a short stop.

Welcome to Sox Talk!  :cheers

What the White Sox should try to do next is try to sign either Perez or Clement. After that try to get either a second baseman or a short stop.

Genius. And KW gets paid to think up the same s*** we all know. :lol: I would also be saying a prayer to whatever God you worship that Thomas is back quickly and 100%.

I'm new to this..what's up everyone...Huge..Huge sox fan!  But yeah I say we go after Mark Grudz...to play second and bat second..I mean does anyone know anything about him?  Are there any teams pursuing him?  He cant be asking for much anyways..

Check this out

SPods

Grudz

Dye

Thomas

Konerko

Rowand

Crede

Uribe

Davis

Welcome aboard :cheers

Good to see a lot of fresh faces on the board. I think Grudz could possibly be an option but my guess is the first thing the Sox do is sign or trade for another pitcher. Then they'll look at whatever money they have left and either put it towards a middle infielder or a catcher.

After that I think Kenny will consider dealing Konerko, but only if he can get a good left handed bat to insert into the order.