Eric Milton???

bjam44

Not a fan of Milton due to his lousy periphs and a high price tag. It doesn't help that he had the worse Flyball ratio in the majors.

Just doesn't seem like a good fit. Especially with Odalis Perez out there. I also remember Kenny and more specifically Ozzie mentioning ground ball pitchers, so I'm assuming Milton isn't an option.

Love Milton for the right price, but he's asking for way too much. Mark it down, he'll be a Yankee within 2 weeks. Why do you think he kept the tatoo?

By the right price, you mean free right? Actually i think he should be the one paying a team to take him.

How about vina and joohnson last off-season? :puke

Wasn't it 10 million between the two of em last off - season? They have missed out on a lot of free agents this off-season though besides Percival, but they could always enter the Beltran sweepstakes.

Wasn't it 10 million between the two of em last off - season? They have missed out on a lot of free agents this off-season though besides Percival, but they could always enter the Beltran sweepstakes.

Combined they made six million last year. They need pitching, pitching, and more pitching. They actually have a pretty damn good offense.

Combined they made six million last year. They need pitching, pitching, and more pitching.  They actually have a pretty damn good offense.

Damn I thought Johnson was making 5 mill last season and Vina about 4, oh well. But yeah definitely pitching is a big need, although Bonderman, Maroth, Johnson and Robertson will definitely be in their rotation most likely.

Can you believe he wants 8 million over 3 years though, I mean frankly he should of just taken the Yanks' offer of 7 million over 3 years, which is probably off the table now.

If they were smart they would go after perez. I do not understand why they have a hard on for a s***ty pitcher like milton. It is mind boggling.

Just to let you know we simmed again.

If they were smart they would go after perez. I do not understand why they have a hard on for a s***ty pitcher like milton. It is mind boggling.

Just to let you know we simmed again.

I think because he used to be in the Yanks' organization probably has something to do with it,maybe they know something about him that we don't, although I wouldn't really trust Mel Stoddemire (don't know if I spelled that right :lol: ) to fix a pitcher, as his track record besides El Duque hasn't been that flash hot over the past few seasons.

I think because he used to be in the Yanks' organization probably has something to do with it,maybe they know something about him that we don't, although I wouldn't really trust Mel Stoddemire (don't know if I spelled that right  :lol: ) to fix a pitcher, as his track record besides El Duque hasn't been that flash hot over the past few seasons.

Mel stottlemyre is just horrible, he should not have a job. What's with him having a chicks name?