White Sox Sold!

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl

In a stunning developement, Jerry Reinsdorf, Chairman, and Eddie Einhorn, Co-Chairman have agreed to sell their combined shares of White Sox Corporate stock to a current stock holder in the organization. The offer was made last fall. It was also announced that Ken Williams, General Manager, will leave that post and take an assignment in Birmingham, and that the facility will be renamed 'White Sox Park'. Rumours of moving the Franchise to Honolulu are unsubstaniated.

A press conference is set for 4 P.M. Chicago Time.

Further details to follow.

:P April Fool

In a stunning developement, Jerry Reinsdorf, Chairman, and Eddie Einhorn, Co-Chairman have agreed to sell their combined shares of White Sox Corporate stock to a current stock holder in the organization. The offer was made last fall. It was also announced that Ken Williams, General Manager, will leave that post and take an assignment in Birmingham, and that the facility will be renamed 'White Sox Park'. Rumours of moving the Franchise to Honolulu are unsubstaniated.

We can all dream can't we?

I knew you were up to something by reading the title of the thread....f***er. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

corg hon.. come here and bend over so i can kick your ass...............damn had me going up till the very end.. i was sitting here with a huge smile on my face and shouting yes... yes...yes..... till i scrolled down.... you asshole....... :fyou lol...........

Guest Ncorgbl

People, people, dear friends, and RPS, too. I come to chide White Sox fans, not parry with them!

You leave me only with one thing I can say...

..... GOTCHA! :wub:

Guest hotsoxchick1
People, people, dear friends, and RPS, too. I come to chide White Sox fans, not parry with them!

your still a dick head corg............geez us i hate you for that one............ :D

Guest Ncorgbl

your still a dick head corg............geez us i hate you for that one............ :D

But EVERYONE loves me! :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Damn! I thought I made a really good offer too. You know I have a high limit on my Capital One card.

Capital One? Just go with American Express... You can put anything on that card as long as you can pay it back in 30 days.

well hell i could have just handed him cash... im sure jr would have rather had that in his hands as opposed to your plastic.........lol lol lol lol lol .....

Damn! I thought I made a really good offer too. You know I have a high limit on my Capital One card.

Capital One? Just go with American Express... You can put anything on that card as long as you can pay it back in 30 days.

I wish! Although.. we did get them up to $12K before they denied us a charge. ;)

Completely off topic, but they "give" you credit without further authorization of 200% of your 6 month high limit average. Once you get there you have to call and either pay down the balance or request a higher limit. We have a personal one that is a Calloway Amex and gets "golf points" on it so we used it to buy everything for the new house. Jim's on his way to Agusta next week :headbang The corporate one supposedly has no limit.. but that one is only used for business trips and meals. I eat a lot.. but not $12K worth :D