Renteria a Red Sock

you suck I dont know why someone rooting for the red sox would post here isnt there a red sox board

Why does he suck? Because he’s a Red Sox fan posting in a White Sox message board? Stupid. R&W is one of the few members that we have here in Sox Talk who roots for another baseball team but also has the White Sox as one of his teams.

He speaks the truth... :ph34r:

...because signing Wells for 2.5 million and Renteria for 9 is anything even near what the Yankees have already done this offseason.

The Red Sox won't go over the luxury tax and will never again under this ownership. The Yankees have been and always will be over the luxury tax.

The Red Sox are nothing like the Yankees. Nothing.

If you were really adament on not getting into this, you would have said nothing.

Can I say one goddamn bad thing about the Red Sox without you coming in and whining?

Just to verify. I don't want toa rgue this, but if I have to again I will. You can hate on the Red Sox all you want, but talking out of your ass is not going win you any brownie points in my book.