pods to be on mjh

Kogs35

i heard that he wouldnt listen to the managment with the brew crew.... but he seemed like he was more then willing to adapt to what our management wants from him

also sounded like he loved THE MARS VOLTA... the idea of returning back to his rookie forum... sayin he wont hit homeruns... sounds like hes gonna go back to that slap/hit it in a hole approach that was so sucessful for him in 2003

if he hits over 300 and steals over 40 bags... with visquiano very solid outta the pen.... even if we didnt get a SP... if we can get that production outta those 2... then we got more then lee would have been able to give

if we get a SP with that money.... then all the better

right now, im just hoping for those 2 to come into chitown and be studs

A lot of people say that same number.

That number is completely false. In my opinion, the amount of diehard fans between the White Sox and Cubs is pretty much completely even. With that being said, the Cubs being the "cool/hip" team to go see in Chicago, they get all the walk-ups come game day.

That number is completely false.  In my opinion, the amount of diehard fans between the White Sox and Cubs is pretty much completely even.  With that being said, the Cubs being the "cool/hip" team to go see in Chicago, they get all the walk-ups come game day.

I tend to agree with you, Cubs got Hip at the right time, but I guarantee you (not arguing the teams head to head) that if the Sox make a run deep into the playoffs this year and the cubs fall on their face some of the same douche bag windsocks you saw wearing Cubs shirts will be wearing Sox shirts...

i heard that he wouldnt listen to the managment with the brew crew.... but he seemed like he was more then willing to adapt to what our management wants from him

also sounded like he loved THE MARS VOLTA... the idea of returning back to his rookie forum... sayin he wont hit homeruns... sounds like hes gonna go back to that slap/hit it in a hole approach that was so sucessful for him in 2003

if he hits over 300 and steals over 40 bags... with visquiano very solid outta the pen.... even if we didnt get a SP... if we can get that production outta those 2... then we got more then lee would have been able to give

if we get a SP with that money.... then all the better

right now, im just hoping for those 2 to come into chitown and be studs

man i hope lee has a bad season so kenny looks like a genius, not to be mean to carlos or anything :huh if spod gets 40 steals and willie gets forty think of the possibilities :headbang

why the f*** did they just mention migel olivo out of no where?

and then play pearl jam?

these guys are kinda loopy *mars volta kicks your ass* people... loopy loopy people they are indeed!

The Mars Volta is unbelievably mediocre. Their new "prog-rock" Frances The Mute is just pretentious bulls*** that had promise on the first two tracks. After that, straight downhill. Also, TMV will never, ever, be even remotely close to the excellence that is Pearl Jam.

If I wanted good prog-rock I'd listen to Floyd, this is just a post-rock album gone wrong with annoying vocals.

He reminded me of Aaron Rowand. Said his numbers went down when tried to do too much. Said he is not a power hitter, more a gapper who hits doubles and triples. He apparently doesn't know that those tend to go out on a lot of nights at USCellular.

He has an air of confidence that he can succeed in the Majors.

I liked how when the 3 idiots were pressing him if he could steal 70 bases here he said it depends on game situations and how much Ozzie gives him the green light.

I thought he gave all the correct answers.

I liked how when the 3 idiots were pressing him if he could steal 70 bases here he said it depends on game situations and how much Ozzie gives him the green light.

i also liked that

and why does everyone care what mjh about us being the redheaded stepchild in the city? it's true.

i like the new nickname "po", same as the red teletubby. pitchers might not take him as seriously, lol, which could be good. nonetheless, i like it.

and why does everyone care what mjh about us being the redheaded stepchild in the city?  it's true.

It's the s*** about running on the field...

Remind me, which staidum this past year, was someone shot and killed at?

Which staidum was it where a Dodgers players hat was stolen?

Which stadium is s*** constantly being hurled on the field because of calls the fans disagree with?

If you said Wrigley to all of the above....YOU WIN!

It's like they are brainwashed to bash the Sox even when it makes no sense.

90% Cubs my ass. Count real fans only not that dips***s who go because it's the "cool" thing.

Excuse my ranting I am sick of the 3 dips***s that are on 1000 from 3-7.

It's the s*** about running on the field...

Remind me, which staidum this past year, was someone shot and killed at?

Which staidum was it where a Dodgers players hat was stolen?

Which stadium is s*** constantly being hurled on the field because of calls the fans disagree with?

If you said Wrigley to all of the above....YOU WIN!

It's like they are brainwashed to bash the Sox even when it makes no sense.

90% Cubs my ass.  Count real fans only not that dips***s who go because it's the "cool" thing.

Excuse my ranting I am sick of the 3 dips***s that are on 1000 from 3-7.

I'll say it again:

If the crime reports listed that area by its nickname of "Wrigleyville" instead of its real name of "Lakeview" maybe even people as stupid as Tienowitz would understand that it's not as safe of a neighborhood as the propaganda would have you believe.

Was there a stabbing at a house party in Bridgeport last weekend? I don't know.

Was there one in Lakeview/Wrigleyville, less than 2 blocks from the Deadly Confines? YES THERE WAS.

Alot of people seem to forget that the second time that fans ran out onto the field at USCF, they admitted to being cubs fans.  Yet all you hear about is how s***ty Sox fans are. :fthecubs

I was sitting a section over from the 3 Cub fans. One even had his Kerry f***ing limp Wood jersey on....