This isn't creepy...

IlliniKrush

as much as I like to smack both of the Simpson sisters upside the head with a shovel, I'd like to beat their overbearing daddy-dearest even more.

Here's the plan, you try, I jump in an rescue them and get them to buy the Sox. We take over the day to day operations of the team :lol:

But Ashlee is HOTTTTT

He modified the part Ashlee will play in an upcoming movie, "Wannabe." In the original script, Ashlee's character was gay. "I changed it," Simpson says. "It doesn't work for her to be gay the first thing out. She said, 'But it's cool, it's edgy, it's different,' and of course the filmmakers were like, 'It's cool for a woman to be a lesbian,' and I'm like, 'That's true, but not her first role.'

Now, it's wrong for his daughter to play a lesbian in her first movie role but right for him to talk about how great his other daughter's breasts are? :unsure:

He modified the part Ashlee will play in an upcoming movie, "Wannabe." In the original script, Ashlee's character was gay. "I changed it," Simpson says. "It doesn't work for her to be gay the first thing out. She said, 'But it's cool, it's edgy, it's different,' and of course the filmmakers were like, 'It's cool for a woman to be a lesbian,' and I'm like, 'That's true, but not her first role.'

Now, it's wrong for his daughter to play a lesbian in her first movie role but right for him to talk about how great his other daughter's breasts are? :unsure:

See, this is his 3rd or 4th interview, if it were his first interview, then talking about his daughters Double D's would be wrong.

Just wait till he gets a few more interviews under his belt..... :lol:

Besides the comment relating to his daughters "D" cups, how ridiculous is it for Alpha Simpson to proclaim his daughter an upcoming moviestar? Cameron Diaz may be a good comparison, but for all the wrong reasons.

This reminds me of a movie I watched several days ago concerning Jay Leno and David Letterman battling for Johnny Carsons latenight timeslot. Leno had this megab****, Boras-esque agent who successfully structured a deal for Jay to succeed Carson, but irritated every executive along the way.

Leno fired her, and if Jessica is serious about persuing an acting career she'll follow a similar path.

This reminds me of a movie I watched several days ago concerning Jay Leno and David Letterman battling for Johnny Carsons latenight timeslot.  Leno had this megab****, Boras-esque agent who successfully structured a deal for Jay to succeed Carson, but irritated every executive along the way. 

Leno fired her, and if Jessica is serious about persuing an acting career she'll follow a similar path.

I've seen that movie many a time.

I believe it's called "Late Night", I liked it.