Bulls Beat Memphis

They played another good game. Curry had a fantastic 3rd quarter. Looks like he's really gaining confidence, but didn't even play in the 4th quarter because the 2nd unit did so well.

Skiles was ejected in the 1st half.

Bulls looked really good though. Nocionni had a few steals and tons of hustle. Chandler did his thing, Gordon was good, Hinrich made some big shots.

Great win :headbang

The Bulls are really playing like a decent team as of late. They've had some tough losses but I'm finally thinking they are getting close. They could go back and prove me wrong, but they are actually playing decent against the Western Conference as well.

I'm starting to think the team should stand pat on Chandler/Curry.

Now i'm REALLY pissed off about that Mavs game.  But this was a very good win tonight.  I'm falling in love with Ben Gordon.  The guy is fearless.  Props to Eddy for playing a good game as well.

Eddy Curry still only had 5 rebounds though. He's really got to pick it up in that department still.

I wonder what the Bulls would do if they started the season over. There are a few games they would of won that they lost.

They are playing like a team. I love with Gordon and Hienrich penetrate to find an open Piatkowski or dump to Noc, Tyson, or Eddy.

Gordon looks like the real deal, top notch shooting thus far.

I totally agree.  But i've given up on Eddy ever being a good rebounder/shotblocker.  His strength is scoring,  if he can have more nights like tonight I guess i'll be satisfied.

I won't, he still thinks he is a max contratct type player which he is not.

I totally agree.  But i've given up on Eddy ever being a good rebounder/shotblocker.  His strength is scoring,  if he can have more nights like tonight I guess i'll be satisfied.

Actually his defense and shock blocking has improved lately. But your right on rebounding.

He seemed to really be playing with some fire in the 3rd quarter though.

Honestly, I don't think his rebounding is terrible. Eddy has done the job of blocking out his man so at least his teammates can pick up the rebound. Besides, the other teammates on the team are pretty good rebounders at their position, Kirk, Ben, Deng, Chandler, Davis, etc.

As long as Curry boxes out his man, I'm happy. There are plenty of centers who don't average double digit rebounds in the league.

They played another good game.  Curry had a fantastic 3rd quarter.  Looks like he's really gaining confidence, but didn't even play in the 4th quarter because the 2nd unit did so well.

Skiles was ejected in the 1st half. 

Bulls looked really good though.  Nocionni had a few steals and tons of hustle.  Chandler did his thing, Gordon was good, Hinrich made some big shots. 

Great win  :headbang

The Bulls are really playing like a decent team as of late.  They've had some tough losses but I'm finally thinking they are getting close.  They could go back and prove me wrong, but they are actually playing decent against the Western Conference as well. 

I'm starting to think the team should stand pat on Chandler/Curry.

I agree..don't think they'll be making the playoffs this year, but they're much improved

Tough loss,  Dbhao.  What the hell was Francis thinking at the end?  He's got to be one of the DUMBEST player's i've ever seen.  He has the bball iq of a monkey.

I didn't actually see what happened (thanx to stupid CBS Sportsline) so if you could fill me in that'd be great. And Stevie Franchise is a very hot and cold player, you really don't know what to expect with him.

I didn't actually see what happened (thanx to stupid CBS Sportsline) so if you could fill me in that'd be great. And Stevie Franchise is a very hot and cold player, you really don't know what to expect with him.

It was the last play of the game. Magic were down 3 with like 10 seconds to go. Francis got the ball, he went in and drove for a two. But then he realized they were down 3, so then he dribbled all the way back outside the 3 point line and threw up this crazy, off balanced, turn around 3 that airballed. I was lmao :lol:

He seemed to really be playing with some fire in the 3rd quarter though.

Yes, he did! He was playing great. Gasol would score, and then Curry would come right back down and score himself. Curry really took charge during that time. I just got back from the game like 30 minutes ago, and I must say I was very impressed. Memphis was a 50+ win team last year, and didn't lose anyone from last year's team (they even added Cardinal) and we played great against them. Granted, they are stuggling a little so far this year. Although, that's mainly due to the fact that they've had injuries to key players like JWill, Posey, and Battier, and have had a coaching change. They've still got some really good players that can take over a game at any time, and we shut them all down pretty well, except for Gasol, who played great offensively, but is a liability on defense. I was at the game with some of my friends, who are Griz fans, and they were really impressed by Curry, Gordon, and especially Hinrich, who they all think is a badass now. Anyway, I finally got to see my Bulls win a game in person, and it was great! Let's hope they keep up the good work and continue to play as they have. Another thing to mention is that the D was good again, holding the Griz to below 90 points.

I want to know why chandler was not guarding gasol the entire game. Curry was just horrible on him. Gasol could and should be a top ten player in the league. I really think he will now that fratello is their coach. He actually understands what a go to man is unlike hubie brown.

but if the Knicks offer Sweetney and Muhammed for curry i dont think you can pass that up

I think that Mohammed is the frontrunner for Most Improved Player in the NBA right now.

Mohammed's Game Log

He leads the league in offensive rebounding. He's shooting 55.5% on the season in 191 field goal attempts. He damn near had a triple double yesterday with 8 points, 9 rebounds, and 8 blocks. He's developing into a damn good player. I dunno where he's been for the past few years, but better late than never.