Bulls Beat Memphis

Yes, he did!  He was playing great.  Gasol would score, and then Curry would come right back down and score himself.  Curry really took charge during that time.  I just got back from the game like 30 minutes ago, and I must say I was very impressed.  Memphis was a 50+ win team last year, and didn't lose anyone from last year's team (they even added Cardinal) and we played great against them.  Granted, they are stuggling a little so far this year.  Although, that's mainly due to the fact that they've had injuries to key players like JWill, Posey, and Battier, and have had a coaching change.  They've still got some really good players that can take over a game at any time, and we shut them all down pretty well, except for Gasol, who played great offensively, but is a liability on defense.  I was at the game with some of my friends, who are Griz fans, and they were really impressed by Curry, Gordon, and especially Hinrich, who they all think is a badass now.  Anyway, I finally got to see my Bulls win a game in person, and it was great!  Let's hope they keep up the good work and continue to play as they have.  Another thing to mention is that the D was good again, holding the Griz to below 90 points.

Badass Evan. Good thing you got to see a good game. Maybe the Bulls should fly you to all of their games :lol:

I wouldn't go that far.  If the Curry for Mohammad/Sweetney deal is still possible I say DO IT.

I wouldn't. Nazr is coming into his own, but it looks like Curry is too. At this point I like the way the Bulls are developing. Give them this season to gel and next year, with the right signing, they will be a playoff team.

I wouldn't.  Nazr is coming into his own, but it looks like Curry is too.  At this point I like the way the Bulls are developing.  Give them this season to gel and next year, with the right signing, they will be a playoff team.

muhammed is cheaper than curry and i think is under contract for more than just this year and sweetney can be a good player too... while curry has the biggest upside i think those 2 for him is more than enuf

I wouldn't.  Nazr is coming into his own, but it looks like Curry is too.  At this point I like the way the Bulls are developing.  Give them this season to gel and next year, with the right signing, they will be a playoff team.

Well to be honest, its looked Eddy has been coming into own on more than one occasion...

That being said....

I've said before that you need to let them finish the year off and then evaluate from there. Skiles is the right man for the job, and I THINK AND HOPE bulls basketball is on its way back to respectability.

Lets also hope they play Ben and Kirk in the backcourt together.... maybe find a tall SG and have a 3-man rotation because they are undersized.

Really watched alot of this game, and man o' man, Ben Gordon is turing into something special.

its about time ben gordon is looking good at the beginning of the year he was sucking but still the bulls need to get a win streak going which they cant do, we should beat milwaukee :pray

muhammed is cheaper than curry and i think is under contract for more than just this year and sweetney can be a good player too... while curry has the biggest upside i think those 2 for him is more than enuf

i agree but would they actually do that deal not like were losing much plus tyson is a beast f late :headbang

its about time ben gordon is looking good at the beginning of the year he was sucking but still the bulls need to get a win streak going which they cant do, we should beat milwaukee :pray

Guys like Gordon, Nocc, Duhon, Deng, etc... you expect inconsistancy from. These guys are brand new to the NBA, there is a huge learning curve. All I can ask from these guys is effort and learning.

Guys like Gordon, Nocc, Duhon, Deng, etc... you expect inconsistancy from.  These guys are brand new to the NBA, there is a huge learning curve.  All I can ask from these guys is effort and learning.

Statistically , the bulls have 3 of the top ten rookies gordon, deng and noc. Duhon is playing like a 20-25 1st round pick. (leads rooks in assists I believe). Mistakes will happen. We are starting to win a little more. This can be good. Remember Miami last year.

Remember Miami last year.

They had key veterans in Odom, Grant, Jones, and others to mix in with that young nucleus. We have Antonio Davis?

I don't see the connection.

You CAN NOT win 30 or more games in this league when everyone in your starting lineup is in the 21-24 age bracket.

I have yet to tune in for a game this year...I'm not interested in torturing myself.

Well to be honest, its looked Eddy has been coming into own on more than one occasion...

That being said....

I've said before that you need to let them finish the year off and then evaluate from there. Skiles is the right man for the job, and I THINK AND HOPE bulls basketball is on its way back to respectability.

Lets also hope they play Ben and Kirk in the backcourt together.... maybe find a tall SG and have a 3-man rotation because they are undersized.

Curry is coming into his own? You mean like the year before last year when he shot 58.5% from the field? :lol:

You trade him now, because he's gawn after this season for certain.

They had key veterans in Odom, Grant, Jones, and others to mix in with that young nucleus.  We have Antonio Davis? 

I don't see the connection.

You CAN NOT win 30 or more games in this league when everyone in your starting lineup is in the 21-24 age bracket.

I have yet to tune in for a game this year...I'm not interested in torturing myself.

WE ARE IN THE EAST. Remember that. :cheers

If it helps...I decided I want to have even more fun rooting for the Bulls so I acquired Chandler and Curry in my fantasy league for Rasheed and Abdur Rahim.

I may of gave up a bit too much, but my team could use rebounding from Chandler and both him and Curry have high field goal percentages. Plus Curry is a solid fantasy center to go with Shaq.

Rasheed is sucking ass but Rahim is solid. My team is losing anyway so I figured the hell with it, gimme the twin kids :lol:

And this is on the strength of what?  Because we're out East?  I look around, and I see at least 12 Eastern Conference teams that are better than we are.  Again, I can't stress this enough: WE HAVE NOT ONE SOLID VETERAN.

and what solid veterans do the cavs have? what about the bucks last year? YOu are calling lamar odom and eddie jones solid veterans? I'll Take deng and Gordon over them any day of the week.

YOu are calling lamar odom and eddie jones solid veterans? I'll Take deng and Gordon over them any day of the week.

Lamar Odom is an all-star caliber player.

Lamar's Profile

Eddie Jones has seen better days, but he was still an above average player during the 2003-2004 season.

Eddie's Career Stats

But Eddie's numbers are besides the point. Veterans do the little things that don't show up in the box score. Even lousy teams like the Warriors and Hornets have some key veterans that could mesh well with young talent...if they actually had any. We have a s***load of young talent to go along with zero quality veterans. In most cases, you're not gonna be able to close out games with a team like that.

The Cavaliers have some key veterans. Ilgauskus is almost 30.

Cavaliers Depth Chart

The 2003-2004 Milwaukee Bucks were a solid veteran team (Redd, Van Horn, Smith, Kukoc, Mason, etc) to go along with TJ Ford.

Kukoc is injured most of the time, but he can give you some solid veteran know-how off of the bench when healthy, at least on the offensive end.

Toni's Profile

Van Horn kicked a little ass last year -- check the stats.

Van Horn's Profile

Desmond Mason is solid when healthy -- again, check the stats.

Mason's Profile

Joe Smith might have been the biggest bust out of the #1 draft slot in the 90s, but again, there's some veteran know-how there.

Smith's Profile

You really think that the Bulls could compete with a healthy veteran squad like the Bucks? No way. This is not to say that the Bucks are a very good NBA team...I think that they're above average to good. But if they had some killer young talent to mix in like the Bulls have? They'd kick some ass. They have TJ (who has yet to play this year), but little else.