A.J. Pierzynski

AddisonStSox

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh

Dude, there are so many God damn buttons on this site I have no clue what works how. I'm waiting for one of them to order me a cup of coffee.

click on my controls and then go to edit signature on the left side.....click the IMG button above the text box and put the url of the image in.

Well, going by this 80/20 logic, one would be just as happy to land AJ Pierzynski as they'd be to land Randy Johnson, because Randy only participates in 20% of the games. :huh:

If I had to choose between landing A.J. for like 2 yrs/8 mil, or adding Randy Johnson while having to trade Garland, Sweeney, Marte, and another prospect, I would much rather have A.J. The main reason being is that the A.J. move would fill a hole, while the RJ move would not and deplete the frachise in the future.

If I had to choose between landing A.J. for like 2 yrs/8 mil, or adding Randy Johnson while having to trade Garland, Sweeney, Marte, and another prospect, I would much rather have A.J. The main reason being is that the A.J. move would fill a hole, while the RJ move would not and deplete the frachise in the future.

Randy is just one particular SP that I used as an example. You could throw any elite SP into that 80/20 argument.

AJ would be a great pickup, IMO. Ben Davis is a backup C. Burke is a AAA C.

Disgaree, I think Burke would be the backup and would be Buehrle's personal catcher and that they would non-tender Davis.

I also thinking signing AJ is good, but the Sox need a 5th starter. They entered the offseason needing one and better start the season with one and there are no solutions to the problem on the current roster, imo.

:huh

Dude, there are so many God damn buttons on this site I have no clue what works how. I'm waiting for one of them to order me a cup of coffee.

Hey

Just want to tell you. I set up the picture you were attaching as your sig so don't worry about it.

The simple way of doing this in the future (When you want to change your sig). Is to first copy the URL of the picture you are using.

Then hit My Controls (can be found just under the header on the top of the site).

Next hit Edit Signature (which is on the left side)

Then just enter what you want in and hit enter.

Hope that helps :)

Hey

Just want to tell you.  I set up the picture you were attaching as your sig so don't worry about it.

The simple way of doing this in the future (When you want to change your sig).  Is to first copy the URL of the picture you are using. 

Then hit My Controls (can be found just under the header on the top of the site).

Next hit Edit Signature (which is on the left side)

Then just enter what you want in and hit enter. 

Hope that helps :)

Thanks!

Now, where's that cup of coffee.... :drink

Nobody liked Albert Belle...and the Sox signed him.

Nobody liked Dennis Rodman...and the Bulls signed him.

Nobody liked Bryan Cox...and the Bears signed him.

If they think he could help this team, they'll say ok.

BTW, isn't Davis Garcia's personal catcher?

no to pierzynski, can't throw ppl out, burke and davis are pretty good at it. a lot of out pitchers i.e. freddy, contreras, marte, take forever to get the ball to home plate. remember all those times we got run on, it'll be that much worse, is his offensive production worth the possible clubhouse problems and bad arm? i don't think so. we have more urgent priorities, a SP and middle infielder.