SoxTalk population

chisox05

It seems to have risen dramatically in the past week.

I believe the record for most users at oen time was broken by 50, more than the 170 or somn from opening day.

Is this from the podsednik trade, or has the news of this great site traveled quickly.

It seems to have risen dramatically in the past week.

I believe the record for most users at oen time was broken by 50, more than the 170 or somn from opening day.

Is this from the podsednik trade, or has the news of this great site traveled quickly.

I'd say Podsednik's arrival was directly responsible for the recent spike.

Browsing the 'Join Date' of the members on this site, 33 members registered from December 13th until December 16th (today). Prior to this, it took 22 days for 33 to join. I'm sure the pattern is consistent among big signings/trades.

I think its mainly the news of the deal. Gets a lot of long time readers to register as well as people tend to join the site a lot during this part of the offseason.

Often times people have a lot more free time and make there way over. Word of mouth always helps too. Its always neat watching the site grow.

Im a long time reader. Remember getting frank in the allstar game in 03? You guys had sort of system to vote faster. I used the s*** out of that system.  :snr

Haha, I remember that. I even remember some article talking about a late stream of Thomas votes but it wasn't enough. Thomas was hosed from the team that year.

I told Josh to be nice to be the newbies for once as well.  :lol:

Most of the Newbies are Trolls. I ain't gonna go welcoming every new poster here and he turns out to be a troll. Plus Most of them come up with the dandiest trade proposals :rolly

Most of the Newbies are Trolls. I ain't gonna go welcoming every new poster here and he turns out to be a troll. Plus Most of them come up with the dandiest trade proposals :rolly

Nothing any worse than some of the regulars come up with :ph34r:

Anyway, I have been impressived with the recent influx of posters honestly. Almost all of them have started posting right away, and contributed well to the site. :)