What's going on here?

Mr. Showtime

I realize, most don't care, just wanted to share:

I leave for work at 3:00 to rumors that Randy might be traded. I get in the car at about 9PM, flip on the radio to hear that Johnson has been moved in the 3 team deal. I'm fist pumping like the idiot that I am thinking we had to be involved in this thing, right? It's all we've heard the entire winter.

Then I hear RJ to NY, not a big shocker. Next they said Vazquez to LA, and I thought what the hell is this? We lost out on 2 games in one fell swoop.

Not even 30 seconds went by, I'm still taken aback trying to figure out just what happened, and I heard Hudson to Atlanta.

In a span of one day we lost out on 3 guys we we're looking into.

I blame Jason for all of this, he predicted Randy to the Sox and look what happens. :lol:

I realize, most don't care, just wanted to share:

I leave for work at 3:00 to rumors that Randy might be traded. I get in the car at about 9PM, flip on the radio to hear that Johnson has been moved in the 3 team deal. I'm fist pumping like the idiot that I am thinking we had to be involved in this thing, right? It's all we've heard the entire winter.

Then I hear RJ to NY, not a big shocker. Next they said Vazquez to LA, and I thought what the hell is this? We lost out on 2 games in one fell swoop.

Not even 30 seconds went by, I'm still taken aback trying to figure out just what happened, and I heard Hudson to Atlanta.

In a span of one day we lost out on 3 guys we we're looking into.

I blame Jason for all of this, he predicted Randy to the Sox and look what happens. :lol:

Ian, I can't stop laughing at the site of you getting all excited and then just picturing your response when you realized it wasn't the case, LOL.

Hillarious. You'd be laughing right now...walked into the door tonight and my dad was asking me what the hell the Dodgers just did. I still have no clue why they did it. They are gaining payroll long term and giving up Brazoban, Penny, and Green for Vazquez who imo isn't better then Penny (if Penny is healthy).

Ian, I can't stop laughing at the site of you getting all excited and then just picturing your response when you realized it wasn't the case, LOL.

Hillarious.  You'd be laughing right now...walked into the door tonight and my dad was asking me what the hell the Dodgers just did.  I still have no clue why they did it.  They are gaining payroll long term and giving up Brazoban, Penny, and Green for Vazquez who imo isn't better then Penny (if Penny is healthy).

Since you know what I look like, I'm sure you could picture my lame self fist pumping. :D

You have to borrow Mario's recorder and get you're dad on tape ranting. O'm dying to hear one of these things.

Since you know what I look like, I'm sure you could picture my lame self fist pumping.  :D

You have to borrow Mario's recorder and get you're dad on tape ranting. O'm dying to hear one of these things.

Tonight was better then any of them this year. Since his McCourt rants. I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow so I can get him all riled up again :lol:

keeny williams was in the execuitive office in arizon... when he had to suddenly use the restroom in the middle of trade discussion.... after kenny was in there for 30 minutes the yankees GM, brian cashman suggested that the dodgers be brought in on the trade... of course, the arizon GM said... well, lets see what happened to kenny.... so cashman goes into the mens room, to find kenny williams...

all i can say is.... s***... dildo... gasps and smiles....

:wub:

I don't care in what color you typed this, it classless and totally inappropriate. Soxtalk allows people to drop a few F bombs when they feel the need, but posts like this are going to drive potentially good posters away.

You are sitting behind an alias spewing this crap, so you aren't even representing yourself. You are, however, representing all of us here at Soxtalk whenever you post and I, for one, don't approve this kind of classlessness.

:crying

i guess at this point in my life i dont have much class or respect.... maybe a crude sence of humor and a bad attitude... but hey, lets see how nice your head is after smoking for 11 years, then quitting for 7 days cold turkey

sorry, im just an ass

:crying

i guess at this point in my life i dont have much class or respect.... maybe a crude sence of humor and a bad attitude... but hey, lets see how nice your head is after smoking for 11 years, then quitting for 7 days cold turkey

sorry, im just an ass

Okay ... I'll cut you some slack. Just think before you post on how something will look to a new poster. Deal?