If Clement Falls Through

KWs OK for Me

If Clement falls through which of the following FA pitchers would you want?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If Clement falls through which of the following FA pitchers would you want?

• Jose Lima
    • El Duque
    • Shawn Estes
    • Eric Milton
    • Kevin Millwood
    • Stick with Grilli
    • Other (please specify)

So he contracted a few STDs.  Those books they feed everyone in health class tell you that like 60% of sexually active males have them.  That probably means like 90% of professional athletes.  It's nothing new to them I'm sure.

It's the knowing he had it and still having unprotected sex with others that's not such a good thing..

Good grief.. 60%?!?! Ick.

I really think the White Sox have zero chance at Odalis Perez.  Us getting between the Angels and the BoSox in a bidding war with no hometown advantage?  I don't see us winning it!

If the Sox lose out on Clement, it would most likely be to one of those teams. So you could probably remove one of them out of the running for Perez.

I think, if we really do want Perez, we'd have a decent shot at him.

Who are you talking about? Diaz & Grilli? I think it would be a mistake to count on them to be decent. Even with a bum like estes you know what you're going to get.

Schoe would actually be my first choice. If we can't get something done with him, look at the kids. Spend the rest of the money on another C, and pay attention to the second wave of non-tenders.

Take a trip in the way back machine to 1999/2000 era. The White Sox were the envy of MLB with their minor leagues filled with can't miss prospects like Jon Rauch. :headshake

One of these guys has to break through to at least a 6-8 kind of record. Anything than 0-season.