Opening Day Friday BBQ

Hangar18

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lot E?  where is that?   that wouldnt be the North Lot would it?

no lot E is on the south side of the park... off 37th street

I think he meant to say lot E. That is where we'll all be. There's about 20 or so in our group so we should have quite the crowd between the two groups :D

well as long as we are all on the same page here steff.. would be glad to have you all aboard............lot E on the south side of the park off 37th street... right in front of gate 2 along the sidewalk in the lot ... if you get lost just ask joey the skinny lot guy with the dark hair and sexy legs where michelle is.. he will point us out to ya...........

I think he meant to say lot E. That is where we'll all be. There's about 20 or so in our group so we should have quite the crowd between the two groups :D

well as long as we are all on the same page here steff.. would be glad to have you all aboard............lot E on the south side of the park off 37th street... right in front of gate 2 along the sidewalk in the lot ... if you get lost just ask joey the skinny lot guy with the dark hair and sexy legs where michelle is.. he will point us out to ya...........

HSC, I just emailed you. I'll get back to you in the morning.

Guest hotsoxchick1

HSC, I just emailed you. I'll get back to you in the morning.

okey dokey............